an observation on kissing

Something I've to to realize is that many providers advertise dfk but in person they don't really seem into it. Yes I realize it's a ymmv deal but it would be better to just not advertise dfk if that's the case. I'm not a bad looking guy and so I really don't think it's ymmv situation considering so many reviews claim dfk descriptive of make out sessions from movie scenes. The other thing I've come to realize is that younger providers just don't seem to know how to dfk which is a shame because dfk can be amazing. Sad that the younger women probably skipped the kissing and making out stage of growing up and jumped straight into blow jobs and sex.
In light of the 2nd realization my interests are shifting toward seeing more mature providers. Hell since many ladies do doubles maybe the younger ones should start asking for lessons from the more mature ladies.
It's always more fun with the wife involved, just an observation...
kissing during covid?

Kissing during covid can't be anymore risky than sex, in for a dime, in for a dollar. I suppose if you restricted your play to 69, a case could be made that it's safer, but then there the whole problem with 69. LOL