Why doesn't Whirlway state who he voted for in 2008??

I have asked Whirl this question many times and the only response I got from him was that he didn't vote for McCain.
Ok so that leaves Obama- Nader, a write in or he didn't vote at all!!!!
Hmmmm!!! I am beginning to think that Whirlway voted for Obama and just uses this forum to try to get under Obama supporters skin. I have even asked him which GOP candidate is he supporting and he seems not to like any of them- I think Whirlway is bored at home and is just playing devil's advocate and he will vote for Obama again like he did in 2008.
Whirlway you should try to get a radio show- maybe you can end up like Rush or Hannity- you know those guys are just "entertainers"- I think Rush doesn't believe half the shit he says he just knows people will listen and he will get rich.

The one thing I admire about the GOP is somehow the can get on TV or talk shows and flat out tell the average Joe that they are going to give tax breaks to the rich/corporation/ cut medicare and the avg joe- even though those policies would hurt will accept it as long as the Republicans are pro gun and pro life they will have these fools follow them- LMFAO!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-17-2011, 04:25 PM
He probably voted for a write in. Boy George or some other Log Cabin type
Wellendowed:

More accurately I said I didn't vote for Obama, Bush II, or McCain ! BTW, I did vote; have every election.

You seem to have a fetish for this....explain to me why it is so important that you know whom I voted for and how knowing such information would change your opinion on the facts that I present or the positions I stake out?

I have asked Whirl this question many times and the only response I got from him was that he didn't vote for McCain.
Ok so that leaves Obama- Nader, a write in or he didn't vote at all!!!!
Hmmmm!!! I am beginning to think that Whirlway voted for Obama and just uses this forum to try to get under Obama supporters skin. I have even asked him which GOP candidate is he supporting and he seems not to like any of them- I think Whirlway is bored at home and is just playing devil's advocate and he will vote for Obama again like he did in 2008.
Whirlway you should try to get a radio show- maybe you can end up like Rush or Hannity- you know those guys are just "entertainers"- I think Rush doesn't believe half the shit he says he just knows people will listen and he will get rich.

The one thing I admire about the GOP is somehow the can get on TV or talk shows and flat out tell the average Joe that they are going to give tax breaks to the rich/corporation/ cut medicare and the avg joe- even though those policies would hurt will accept it as long as the Republicans are pro gun and pro life they will have these fools follow them- LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Wellendowed:

More accurately I said I didn't vote for Obama, Bush II, or McCain ! BTW, I did vote; have every election.

You seem to have a fetish for this....explain to me why it is so important that you know whom I voted for and how knowing such information would change your opinion on the facts that I present or the positions I stake out? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirl why is it hard for you to say who you voted for? Are you ashamed that you voted for Nader or Barr? Your political rants on here are pro Tea party and pro right wing republican you hardly sound like a person that supports the views of Nader or Barr.
Whirl why is it hard for you to say who you voted for? Are you ashamed that you voted for Nader or Barr? Your political rants on here are pro Tea party and pro right wing republican you hardly sound like a person that supports the views of Nader or Barr. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It's none of your buisness.
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 12:16 AM
It's none of your buisness. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who is chickenshit enough not to say who they voted for in a political forum on a hooker board? We are talking about the election of the President of the good ole USofA. Not who voted for whom to be our Mod.

I still think he did a write in vote for Boy George and is not yet ready to come outta the closet.
For a refresher, Major Candidates in 2008

Barack Obama - Democratic
John McCain - Republican
Ralph Nader - Independent
Bob Barr - Libertarian
Chuck Baldwin - Constitution
Cynthia McKinney - Green
McKinney pulled 161K votes?
To get an idea of how reviled she really is, a whopping 250 came from her home state of GA
Who is chickenshit enough not to say who they voted for in a political forum on a hooker board? We are talking about the election of the President of the good ole USofA. Not who voted for whom to be our Mod.

I still think he did a write in vote for Boy George and is not yet ready to come outta the closet. Originally Posted by WTF

The question should be "Why is there a political forum on a hooker board"?
You lefties wanting me to state who I voted for is sympomatic; you want the same open voting process for unionization....that way you can try to intimidate - destroy those who oppose you.

It's how you guys operate when you can't win based on ideas and principals.

http://www.unionfacts.com/the-proble...-and-confusion
You lefties wanting me to state who I voted for is sympomatic; you want the same open voting process for unionization....that way you can try to intimidate - destroy those who oppose you.

It's how you guys operate when you can't win based on ideas and principals. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is probably the funniest thing Whirly has ever said!
You didn't answer the question WE; why do you want to know (how I voted) and how will that knowledge change your opinion?

Whirl why is it hard for you to say who you voted for? Are you ashamed that you voted for Nader or Barr? Your political rants on here are pro Tea party and pro right wing republican you hardly sound like a person that supports the views of Nader or Barr. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 09:24 AM
You didn't answer the question WE; why do you want to know (how I voted) and how will that knowledge change your opinion? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WTF are you scared of? Gawd Damn, you are quite the little drama queen!
You didn't answer the question WE; why do you want to know (how I voted) and how will that knowledge change your opinion? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirl the answer being is because your viewpoints are all other- they are surely anti-liberal- but you seem to embrace all these Republican ideologies but claim you are not a Republican or a Tea-Partier- but you post are so far right wing that I can distinguish you from s Republican. You have yet to mention anything the Republicans have done wrong it's always liberals this liberals that and you have mention topics nearly verbatim that were in RUSH soundbites, but yet you claim you are not a Republican?
Fear has nothing to do with it you dumb ass..........

WTF are you scared of? Gawd Damn, you are quite the little drama queen! Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Fear has nothing to do with it you dumb ass.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Do you just not remember? Are you ashamed? I mean Gawd Damn, you have posted who you didn't vote for, so it has nothing to do with principials.....