Rachel Starfish

If anyone would like some entertainment please check out her Tryst ad. I can’t stop laughing. I’m sure she was involved in all that stuff too. Pretty positive they all work for the same person too. I’d stay far away from her and the others she’s bashing in her ad.
Wow she sounds like a great time 🙄
Now that’s some funny stuff there!!! ���� Ho gone wild ��
Is she working for Dames4u lol?
This no link thing is a bummer. I didn't find her.
  • Typo
  • 02-24-2021, 07:53 AM
She list a $200 upsell for BB. So, you get to pay more for the high likelihood of walking away with a gift that keeps on giving. I think I'll just pass on all the drama and the rest of whatever comes along with an appointment with her, including the Newport requirement.
It is amazing and has always astounded me how these girls do not value life. They will do ANYTHING for copies with the faces of past presidents, diplomats, secretaries and inventors.
This no link thing is a bummer. I didn't find her. Originally Posted by blkstocking
Just go on tryst and put Pittsburgh in the search and you will find her. Is it really so hard to do?
Must be easier to do than not getting banned 20+ times from the same site

Just go on tryst and put Pittsburgh in the search and you will find her. Is it really so hard to do? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Must be easier to do than not getting banned 20+ times from the same site Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Sir, it is exactly these types of posts that are provocations and result in miles long threads of personal attacks. Can't you refrain some? I will not respond to your bullshit and will let appropriate action to take its course. Instead of coming here for information and quests, customers instead keep reading a pointless war between tatasddd and a handful of other members that are so few I can even call by name and count on the fingers of my one arm. It is high time this bullcrap stopped Sir. This has caused this site to lose its purpose.
LMAO,

So you bringing back multiple posts years old is helping this site??

Pot calling the kumquat black much??

You just can't go a thread without getting the last word in can you? Prove me wrong.

Also no action is going to come to me. I follow the rules unlike you. I don't admit to creating more than 1 profile so that I can provoke people and get banned only to come back under another name. We all know you do it including the mods. Bet you can't go without responding to me can you?
LMAO,

So you bringing back multiple posts years old is helping this site??

Pot calling the kumquat black much??

You just can't go a thread without getting the last word in can you? Prove me wrong.

Also no action is going to come to me. I follow the rules unlike you. I don't admit to creating more than 1 profile so that I can provoke people and get banned only to come back under another name. We all know you do it including the mods. Bet you can't go without responding to me can you? Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Sir, I am no longer engaging in your pointless BS.
This has caused this site to lose its purpose. Originally Posted by tatasddd
The site served its purpose well for years while you and all your multiple handles were banned. There is no lost purpose. Just you spouting narcissistic utterings on most active threads
The site served its purpose well for years while you and all your multiple handles were banned. There is no lost purpose. Just you spouting narcissistic utterings on most active threads Originally Posted by berryberry
Oh look who says it! "Chin Gigante says catch John Gotti!!!"