Encounter: Jess

User ID: arangerjake
Date: 02032021
Name: Jess
Phone: 5157797124
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...s/377604988604
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Des Moines around Sam's club
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: hj,cbj,nipple play,cowgirl
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short redhead
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3"a few tattoos nice looking, looks a little older then her photos, she was in the business about a year ago and stopped, I remembered her from a year or so ago and decided to give her a neither go
Recommendation: Yes
i think she's been around a while off and on.
I partaked back then, but for me, it was not anything memorable.
i believe there was even some issues with John Q. Law back then.
looks like said individual had an "occurrences", not hobby related, if my glasses are clean, with John Q. Law.
must be why she won't be around in the future.
i think she's been around a while off and on.
I partaked back then, but for me, it was not anything memorable.
i believe there was even some issues with John Q. Law back then. Originally Posted by gateway7
It would appear there are some out there currently as well.

Between a rather limited menu, a history of stealing from those she sees (some after seeing multiple times), and past and current issues with the law (the list is long), she seems like one to stay far away from.
sorry for bump but looks like had some more instances with John Q. Law recently.

between her and another young lady that used to do take out from one of the clubs in DSM (from what i was told) and also filmed for a regional-ish website, i hope these ladies can find the right help.

It would appear there are some out there currently as well.

Between a rather limited menu, a history of stealing from those she sees (some after seeing multiple times), and past and current issues with the law (the list is long), she seems like one to stay far away from. Originally Posted by thedude83