Why do people only give a shit about texes. What about Oklahoma

Most City have water main brakes every where. The grid cause daily power outages. And next week we having great flood in Oklahoma.
Yeah, but that's Oklahoma, not Texas. Money huggers here only see as far as their backyard.
Why do people only give a shit about texes. What about Oklahoma Originally Posted by Ripmany
Because I expect snow in OK. I don't expect snow in San Antonio
Because I expect snow in OK. I don't expect snow in San Antonio Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Or snow on the freakin beach.
Beto was behind the Twitter rants but he was distracting from the fact the President of the United States failed to respond to a natural disaster.Texas will be Bidens Katrina
Beto was behind the Twitter rants but he was distracting from the fact the President of the United States failed to respond to a natural disaster.Texas will be Bidens Katrina Originally Posted by Bing55
Nah, I think it was just Robert trying one last attempt to prove relevance so he can make a run for Governor and actually be of worth to his father-in-law for the first time in his life by giving him the clout to gentrify poor Latino neighborhoods like he's tried for the last 15 years.
you missed spelled texes! lol!
you missed spelled texes! lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sorry, about that please all for a zillion grammer and spelling
seems I made an error too. lol. mispelled = "missed spelled".