Web dev

Hey all.

Just wondering if there were any capable guys interested in teaming to develop a new site. Not really fleshed out but I’m thinking on something for providers or amps perhaps. My skills are basic but the resources are out there.

Would love ideas too. Apologies if I’m not posting in the best place.
What will the site do?
The idea itself sounds ok, but you will need to take into consideration the new laws like Fosta, Fista Mista, Vista, Pista etc when creating one, which may doom it to unsuccess and reluctance in the long run. You know what I am sayin'? Feel me? Those were the laws that killed TOS and temporarily shut down the current platform prompting necessary reforms. Unless you follow those regulations you may be accused of being a human trafficker and bear some ramifications under blows of the law.
If you are looking to serve adult content, better find a reliable host that is okay with that type of content. Pretty sure most of the sites us mongers frequent are hosted outside the US.
If you are looking to serve adult content, better find a reliable host that is okay with that type of content. Pretty sure most of the sites us mongers frequent are hosted outside the US. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
Which is the final outcome of the law(s) mentioned above. The legislation was so powerful that it ended the seemingly invincible mo mo mafia platform.