Do you miss the old indys site?

Now that it has been gone for a while, do you miss the old TOS site which was managed by PI and company? Please let us leave the personal jibberish at each other out of this and provide meaningful, thoughtful and thought-based answers and reflections. Leave mo - mo mafia out of it too.

I met many great providers from it between 2007 and 2010. Then it slowly began to deteriorate and degrade but I am sure we all have good memories from it and it probably helped prevent numerous arrests of both girls and clients.

All in all, I think it wasn't a bad site after all. No site can provide 100 per cent protection.
I dont miss indys at all but I do miss the community atmosphere that was created. ASPD days were MUCH better than Indys.
  • Typo
  • 02-23-2021, 05:13 AM
I dont miss indys at all but I do miss the community atmosphere that was created. ASPD days were MUCH better than Indys. Originally Posted by sjomonty
100%
I dont miss indys at all but I do miss the community atmosphere that was created. ASPD days were MUCH better than Indys. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Well if you miss the atmosphere say before 2011 when it really began to deteriorate due to mo mo mafia, then you miss it in a way. So let's just say you do not miss the indys mo mo turned it into.
U said moo moo mafia out of it but then you bring it up....wtf? Cant you stay within your own rules for even one post
Well if you miss the atmosphere say before 2011 when it really began to deteriorate due to mo mo mafia, then you miss it in a way. So let's just say you do not miss the indys mo mo turned it into. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Maybe that is what you are trying to say, its not what I am trying to say. Indys was a fucked up organization from the start with only one saving grace, the people. Sadly that was not enough to keep it together. ASPD on the other hand was formed out of good people with no ulterior motives other than to create a community Thats the difference.

You could even get honest reviews and info on that site which was the direct result of what you are referring to as mo mo mafia.
ASPD hands down was the best.
Maybe that is what you are trying to say, its not what I am trying to say. Indys was a fucked up organization from the start with only one saving grace, the people. Sadly that was not enough to keep it together. ASPD on the other hand was formed out of good people with no ulterior motives other than to create a community Thats the difference.

You could even get honest reviews and info on that site which was the direct result of what you are referring to as mo mo mafia. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Yeah, especially since 2011 the moo moo drastically increased. I agree.
Through indys I met years ago a WVA milf by the stage name Kayleigh (not to be confused with the Washington county milf, which was also wild) or something like that. She worked out of Robinson and Bridgeville motel at the end of that dead end street. She was an amazing girl. Always charged only $140 and everything was on the menu. I did my first anal with her. Later on I proceeded to fuck two more girls deep in the ass but she was the first. Her only restriction was the time. She was strict with it but she had no inhibitions whatsoever in that all-inclusive rate. A true professional and great provider. I met many more too but she definitely is to be remembered. Later on she moved to Canada. Don't know if she has returned to 'merica since then. Great fuck, great memories. I do miss those days. TOS had 3 plus pages of ads daily, not the pathetic 5 to 12 ads a day in its final years. Many visiting providers. Wide variety of choices of true professionals. Another memorable one I met was PennyLane. Very open minded. Had the pleasure to meet her again about 2.5 years ago during one of her brief returns to the hobby. She was wild too. Later on through PennyLane, I linked up with SamantheDupree. Great tits and good girl too. So to conclude hey PI it is without a doubt that you are a total and complete asshole but thanks for helping me link up with these great providers I met over the years. You do deserve to be given credit for it.
I miss the site, some good connections were from there.
I miss the site, some good connections were from there. Originally Posted by I ce man
That's it bro. There ya go!
Now that it is gone? Not one bit. I hated to see it go but the Pittsburgh scene is now a providers market where before when it was up I could have never got the rate I am getting now. Win some lose some I guess.....
Now that it is gone? Not one bit. I hated to see it go but the Pittsburgh scene is now a providers market where before when it was up I could have never got the rate I am getting now. Win some lose some I guess..... Originally Posted by MorganOBM
You were definitely one that I am glad I met thru that site! We had fun!
Now that it is gone? Not one bit. I hated to see it go but the Pittsburgh scene is now a providers market where before when it was up I could have never got the rate I am getting now. Win some lose some I guess..... Originally Posted by MorganOBM
I do regret we could not meet while I was in Pittsburgh. We were going to once, but then you said you were dealing with the married life and vanished a bit. Then you resurfaced. We spoke about meeting a couple of time down in Lawrencville but yet it never materialized due to your civvie job and scarce availability but hey I would have loved to have squeezed your huge boobs. Maybe if I return to the area later this year we will meet. Who knows? For the time being I am in Europe.
U said moo moo mafia out of it but then you bring it up....wtf? Cant you stay within your own rules for even one post Originally Posted by chizzy
No, he said Mo Mo Mafia, not Moo Moo Mafia. Those are two different things