Planning a Trip Very Soon!! First Time In Shreveport! Needing Ideas!

I am planning on finally makin' the trip this month, but I do need recommendations first if y'all don't mind helping a girl out!

I am wondering where the best places to eat are and what fun things there are to do? Give me restaurants that you swear by (I prefer places that aren't a chain type of establishment)! If you had to choose a couple of things to do while in town, what is a MUST on that list?! Thanks in advance, and I hope to chat with y'all in these comments soon.
Wilson's leather had great deals right now.
I would recommend Superior bar and grill for mexican and Superior steak house for steak and other.
Thanks for visiting our city and hope we can make your visit enjoyable.
Superior Bar and Grill (because margaritas)
Taqueria La Michoacána (best tacos you’ll find here).
Monjunis on Louisiana Ave (Probably the oldest Italian restaurant in Shreveport still open)
Strawn’s Eat Shope on Kings (American style Dinner, if they have strawberry pies you want one).
Dahn’s Garden on Youree. (Vietnamese, Thai, Southeast Asian cuisine).
India’s Restaurant on Kings Hwy.

There are actually a lot of locally owned restaurants here that are really good. With more diversity than you might imagine for a city this size. These are other restaurants that have great reputations but Are either hella expensive or I’ve just never been there.

All depends too on the area you end up in and what you have a taste for.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
pm me for hotel list

have fun sexy!!!!
Welcome to our city please enjoy all and who we have to offer. Great food and a great bunch of ladies and gents.
What's this place all about?!
Wilson's leather had great deals right now. Originally Posted by Majichands
Both sound awesome!! I can't wait to be in town to try out some good food!
I would recommend Superior bar and grill for mexican and Superior steak house for steak and other.
Thanks for visiting our city and hope we can make your visit enjoyable. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Oh I LOVE some good margaritas!!!! Know of any amazing cajun restaurants or soul food?
Superior Bar and Grill (because margaritas)
Taqueria La Michoacána (best tacos you’ll find here).
Monjunis on Louisiana Ave (Probably the oldest Italian restaurant in Shreveport still open)
Strawn’s Eat Shope on Kings (American style Dinner, if they have strawberry pies you want one).
Dahn’s Garden on Youree. (Vietnamese, Thai, Southeast Asian cuisine).
India’s Restaurant on Kings Hwy.

There are actually a lot of locally owned restaurants here that are really good. With more diversity than you might imagine for a city this size. These are other restaurants that have great reputations but Are either hella expensive or I’ve just never been there.

All depends too on the area you end up in and what you have a taste for.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Originally Posted by Gadabout
I am beyond excited to see what your area has to offer babes!! Just a couple more days!
Welcome to our city please enjoy all and who we have to offer. Great food and a great bunch of ladies and gents. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Sending you a pm now hun!
pm me for hotel list

have fun sexy!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain