Encounter: Jenna

User ID: [edit - incorrect user id edited - DM]
Date: Mid March
Name: Jenna
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...e/368006910225
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CFS, Missionary, CG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blondish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 2", slender, nice full breasts, cute ass, sexy lingerie - after that not so much. First she slothers you in santizer, downhill from there
Recommendation: No
I saw her today, and concur with what you've said above but with one exception:

She doesn't look like the slender gal in her photos any longer. She's gained 30 pounds she said, and I was sort of dumbfounded to see the size of her stomach. Her face was no longer slender like in the old photos on the websites as well.

Her bed sheets looked like they needed to be changed also, which was a turn off.

Her dog crapped on the carpet just inside the bedroom door before I arrived. Thank goodness I didn't step in it. Not sure how I avoided it, as it was dim inside the bedroom, lol. She picked it up and apologized about it.

She's got a nice friendly personality and good attitude. However, I won't be repeating.
I saw her today, and concur with what you've said above but with one exception:

She doesn't look like the slender gal in her photos any longer. She's gained 30 pounds she said, and I was sort of dumbfounded to see the size of her stomach. Her face was no longer slender like in the old photos on the websites as well.

Her bed sheets looked like they needed to be changed also, which was a turn off.

Her dog crapped on the carpet just inside the bedroom door before I arrived. Thank goodness I didn't step in it. Not sure how I avoided it, as it was dim inside the bedroom, lol. She picked it up and apologized about it.

She's got a nice friendly personality and good attitude. However, I won't be repeating. Originally Posted by Alan50501

dirty sheets? the thought of that made me gag a bit. Yuck. LOL
She’s been around a long time and her pictures are quite outdated and inaccurate. The weight gain wouldn’t be so bad if the pictures were update so you know what to expect and if the services were in line with what they should be.
dude. Based on the first encounter...why would anyone visit? lol
dude. Based on the first encounter...why would anyone visit? lol Originally Posted by ReeceMcneal

Well Reece, Because I had already left home to see here before Viper had posted his review. That's why. And the one newer photo she posted in 2020 showing a close up of her face looked fairly good. Unfortunately her face doesn't look like that any longer with her weight gain and her hair pulled back as she appeared on Thursday when I saw her, lol.

Logically, If I had known this about her from Viper's new posting before I left home, there's no way that I would have wasted my time, money, or the road trip to see her.

I doubt she'll get any business from members here from this point onward.

My bad choice obviously.

Not having Jessica Marshall around any longer blows. I sure miss not being able to see her!
Alan50501....sorry about that. didn't realize you had not seen the review. That happens. Personally, I like seeing at least 2 reviews on a provider before diving in.