Writing Reviews

How long does it take for a fellow hobbyist to write a review on a provider?

Guys does it take you 30 minutes or over an hour to write a review?
Probably from start to finish 2 hours. My reviews are intended to be read while listening to the music.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=250842
Ten minutes. Not a short story but always the truth.
Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 hours - depends on my inspiration. The hard part for me is finding the time to do it (sorry ladies). Some of Flect's reviews are a work of art - sights and sounds - you can tell he spends a lot of time on them. But then again, he doesn't have the Mrs. looking over his shoulder!!
Mine usually takes about 1.5 or 2 hrs to write, review, spell check, cut and paste in appropriate section here.
Probably from start to finish 2 hours. My reviews are intended to be read while listening to the music.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=250842 Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
So would that be "tantric" writing?
Thanks guys! I know it takes time and hassle, and I think I speak for most of the ladies when I say we greatly appreciate it. Considering how much smack and retarded comments some of you have to take from guys who never saw said lady, you should be the ones getting paid for that lol.
Your welcome but there still a pain in ass!!
It's also a pain in the butt when some nut job who can't even write or use proper punctuation, tries to say he saw you just to talk smack. This is why I prefer my reviews on boards that don't allow comments from the peanut gallery. I mean it is one thing if a guy actually saw a lady, but outright lying just to give his needy fave a boost is just foul. That's another thread though.
It depends, the whole process probably takes about an hour or so-- maybe a tad longer. Now remember, I post reviews in multiple places (shocking, I know ), so sometimes I have to cut, paste, edit for the intended locale.
You can post mine on the oThER board lol.
It's also a pain in the butt when some nut job who can't even write or use proper punctuation, tries to say he saw you just to talk smack. This is why I prefer my reviews on boards that don't allow comments from the peanut gallery. I mean it is one thing if a guy actually saw a lady, but outright lying just to give his needy fave a boost is just foul. That's another thread though. Originally Posted by London Rayne
London don't fall down but I actually agree with you on this one. It's pretty sad for a guy to make up a fake review.
Guess I'll have to give London mouth to mouth, since Burk agreed with her.
Shouldn't take more then 1hr to write a review. You don't have to write a book. Just broadstrock the key items on why your writing the review.
You can post mine on the oThER board lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh please....Yeah the end all/be all site Don't even get me started on that one again.

Guess I'll have to give London mouth to mouth, since Burk agreed with her. Originally Posted by shorty
Or mouth to something!