Goodbye G. Gordon Liddy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g-...cid=uxbndlbing

Stayed up until 4am reading his book "Will" to see if I could do it in one sitting.
  • Tiny
  • 03-30-2021, 10:53 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g-...cid=uxbndlbing

Stayed up until 4am reading his book "Will" to see if I could do it in one sitting. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Excellent book. While he had his failings, you have to admire Liddy for his loyalty.
My regret is he never beat the holy shit out of that little cowardly bitch John Dean.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 07:49 AM
Excellent book. While he had his failings, you have to admire Liddy for his loyalty. Originally Posted by Tiny
The same could be said about Goebbels!

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/b...tion-1.2271066

Of all the numerous high-powered functionaries of the Third Reich, all of whom owed their careers to Adolf Hitler, only a few remained faithful to the Führer until the bitter end. Shortly after Hitler and Eva Braun died by suicide in the bunker beneath the ruins of the Berlin Chancellery on April 30th, 1945, Dr Joseph Goebbels, Germany’s minister of propaganda, and his wife, Magda, murdered their six children before taking their own lives. Loyal to Hitler and his twisted ideology until death, they could not envisage their children growing up in a world without Nazism.
G Gordon Liddy - convicted Watergate criminal, loyal to Nixon (of all people), rude talk show host, and overall jackass.

IMHO, of all the Watergate miscreants, he was the worst.
Question for pfunk - out of all the Fisa-spygate miscreants (pictured below, please add Clapper and Brennan) who was the worst?

• WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 01:43 PM
Trump was by far the worst.
Trump was by far the worst. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump isn't pictured.

Trump wasn't the spy, he was the spied-upon prey. He was the target of Hillary's dirty tricks.

If we applied your "logic", the biggest Watergate miscreant was Larry O'Brien and the DNC!
Question for pfunk - out of all the Fisa-spygate miscreants (pictured below, please add Clapper and Brennan) who was the worst?

Originally Posted by lustylad
an anti American rogues gallery to be sure

and picking out one miscreant as the worst of the lot shouldn't be seen as lessening the guilt and ugliness of any of the others

their unrepentance doesn't allow me to forgive any either

and I know you didn't ask me but,,,,,

the snake de jour, selected out of that pit, is obama followed closely by the self-righteousness of sally yates

it could change on another day
an anti American rogues gallery to be sure

and picking out one miscreant as the worst of the lot shouldn't be seen as lessening the guilt and ugliness of any of the others

their unrepentance doesn't allow me to forgive any either

and I know you didn't ask me but,,,,,

the snake de jour, selected out of that pit, is obama followed closely by the self-righteousness of sally yates

it could change on another day Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I hear ya... it's definitely a close call... still waiting to hear from pfunk...
I hear ya... it's definitely a close call... still waiting to hear from pfunk... Originally Posted by lustylad
who's missing of note, other than the two you mentioned, is the lap dog biden

who sought his head patted by his superiors when he proposed snaring honest americans in a duplicitous web of prosecution via the logan act when these awful personages were all brain-storming on how best to get trump for being elected
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 03:21 PM
Trump isn't pictured.

Trump wasn't the spy, he was the spied-upon prey. He was the target of Hillary's dirty tricks.

If we applied your "logic", the biggest Watergate miscreant was Larry O'Brien and the DNC! Originally Posted by lustylad
If YOU used my logic, you'd stfu when you don't know wtf you're talking about.
Hi, Jack!

Please do not feed the troll.

This thread is about G Gordon and Watergate. Not "Nazis" or President Trump.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 03:35 PM
Hi, Jack!

Please do not feed the troll.

This thread is about G Gordon and Watergate. Not "Nazis" or President Trump. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fuck G Gordon and his shitth radio program.

Hopefully Ollie North will soon follow.

Fucking turncoats both.
If YOU used my logic, you'd stfu when you don't know wtf you're talking about. Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck G Gordon and his shitth radio program. Originally Posted by WTF
Uh-oh! Someone who can't win with logic is slipping into rage and incoherence again...