Encounter: April Fools with Asa

Date: 4-1-21
Name: Asa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines North East of Walnut Hill
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N.A.
URL / Website: N.A.
Activities: Kissing,BBBJ,DATY,FF,MISH,TS,C uddling,Convo
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brunette medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Asa stands about 5'-4" Maybe a 100 pounds soaking wet, Dark brunette medium length hair and smooth Olive skin and a naked kitty, sporting natural A cups that fit her body proportion perfectly.
Recommendation: Yes
Really good review, Goose2U. I haven't seen you post before.

I'm a Fool for Asa's April Lovin'.
Thanks capital, I wish things could get back to the way they used to be.
Goose you are a super amp hero
Thanks capital, I wish things could get back to the way they used to be. Originally Posted by Goose2u
I'm basically new here, what used to be how things were here? I see a lot of "banned" next to names, does that give any clue?
  • Gar
  • 04-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Nice review Goose.
Well professor thanks for the compliment, I think I'll go with how the song goes... not as good as I once was but as good once as I ever was. LOL

Thanks Gar, Good to see your name pop up.

Well Capital, I wasn't really talking about the names that of disappeared, I was more reflecting on the way things were before they started shutting down a lot of the spas
Thank you Goose, I was not around to experience those days you write about. Maybe the good times are over for good?
Well Capital I'd like to think it was just a reset, maybe there's even a better future I had

ahead of us.
This is one of the better reviews I have seen here. Good description. Thank you
Thanks Kittchat12, Asa is very sexy lady.
Goose keep us updated on more ladies