Address: On Mansfield
Activities: Short lackluster massage, hj
Hair Length and Color: Dark/shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical average older Asian lady
Recommendation: No
Thank you for your service
I will never understand why someone goes to a massage parlor looking for full service and GFE when we several locals that will give you a massage along with extras that we all enjoy.
I will never understand why someone goes to a massage parlor looking for full service and GFE when we several locals that will give you a massage along with extras that we all enjoy. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Oh Harley how I love our locals. Especially the UTR ones. But I have found that AMPs are like instant gratification, most ladies you have to schedule wait and 99% of the time they are a hour or more late, not complaining but just saying. With the AMP it's like I pull in, walk up, nutt, and leave. I mean for the most part they do suck but, the way I look at it, it like fast food compared to a good steak house. I hope that makes sense.
  • sree
  • 05-24-2021, 07:16 AM
Had similar bad experience at this place two weeks ago. Paid for one hour got half ass back, leg and neck massage. 20mins later she turn me to flick and ask if want to release. Got a hand job (thumb down). And then she said we done. I ask I paid for an hour. It only been less than 30mins. She said well I let you touch my ass and breast!!!! It suck to me. She was short skinny lady.
Why i never pay for an hour anymore just worthless