Encounter: Washington nooo patients

User ID: -
Date: 4/24/21
Name: Baby [added name - GM]
Phone: 724 639 6738
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...s/531744558366
City: Washington
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Race track Rd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: pink short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heavy girl sloppy doesn't carry it well
Recommendation: No
Admins, her name is Baby - so he can get credit. Bad reviews. Sorry about the wasted time and money. Would be nice if some of these hos were up before noon...
Rough.
Rough. Originally Posted by IdontRollonShabbos
Understatement.
I saw her back in Oct of 2020 up in Cranberry, was going to do a review but was drawing a blank on her name shortly after the session.

She was a little rough, BBBJ was ok, she was clean but doubt I'd repeat. On a plus side she might be open to backdoor action but not positive on that statement, just a hunch as she was open to a little "exploration" in the area but as always ymmv.
She looks miserable as fuck. How you guys could get hard, let alone busy one, I don't know.
  • Typo
  • 04-28-2021, 07:40 AM
She looks miserable as fuck. How you guys could get hard, let alone busy one, I don't know. Originally Posted by zip2121
Not only does she look miserable, but she looks rough as hell too. Some guys can get off to anything with any form of a hole. Personally, I wouldn't be able to get hard with her standing in front of me, especially if she was naked.
I hooked up with her when she was running a personal on plenty of fish. We just banged but she was under the impression I was gonna "lend" her a few hundred dollars like the next day or so. I never did and she sent a few nasty texts to my textnow number lol.

She did let me fuck the shit out of her but 1 time was enough
She operates out of Cranberry. Aliquippa, Morgantown and now I guess near the meadows.
She’s disgusting