Encounter: Unenthusiastic blueberry.

User ID: none
Date: 05/16/21
Name: Creampie_blueberry
Phone: (713) 714-4907
Email Address: see ad
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...y/204901326410
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: coors
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black hair in a long ponytail that went to her butt
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Its her in the pics but she looks more lighter in person. little baby damage but nothing off-putting.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review. I actually text her before reading your review to ask how long she would be in town. She said until 10 tonight which doesn't work for me. Based on your review I would have passed anyway.
Sorry for your experience. Sounds like a real loser. Thanks for the heads-up.
She definitely here with a guy too because when she answered the phone she answered it as "WHAT!" and i heard a guys voice then she took it off speaker.
Wow. You’re braver than me. If I heard a mans voice in the backyard, I’d just get back in my car and leave
Wow. You’re braver than me. If I heard a mans voice in the backyard, I’d just get back in my car and leave Originally Posted by Dweezle22
That was right around the time i pulled off the cover and decided to leave. Just the whole energy of off and I wasnt comfortable. I didnt feel like I was in any danger or anything. I think Im going to stick to amp's lol.
That sucks! I was going to give her a try but held up for some reason. Thank for your review bud.
Thanks for TOFTT. Sometimes it isn't enough that they are attractive. If their attitude sucks it's a turn off. I've been there before.
Dang man, sorry for the unfortunate experience. Hope your next one is better