Election Today!!!

Don't bother voting today because it is all Rigged! That was proven 6 months ago. Until they somehow get all the Liberal's that want to do things for the common folk and not the top 1% it is senseless.
3811 o'hara street
Pittsburgh pa 15213
412-624-1000

Here u go bypass.... u will fit right in
Don't bother voting today because it is all Rigged! That was proven 6 months ago. Until they somehow get all the Liberal's that want to do things for the common folk and not the top 1% it is senseless. Originally Posted by bypass
i think its a great idea for this person and every one he knows to not vote

every one else get out there

one of the most important primary elections in years

constitutional issues one and two , if you were happy with having no say in all the covid restrictions of the past year and one person deciding winners and losers and acting like a dictator stay home. if unhappy well read it and decide but ignore the remark that it will upset the balance of power which is a total distortion of the truth. the temp sec of state put that in just to get you confused. (wonder what party she belongs to and how they would want you to vote) the legislature representing us should have a say in what went on the past 15 months not one man.

issue 3 sounds good on the suface but is actually a ruse to insert non citizens in to the state constitutional purview.

issue 4 sure fire houses and ems need help but every district should pay for their own service. its a local issue and mileage increases rarely pass locally . so let the state get involved and raise taxes on everybody state wide to secure the loans . sounds like the gas tax, we pay for the state police for everyone who doesnt have a police force. just a fyi in westmoreland unity and hempfield twp dont have them so we pay for them when we get gas. I heard lots of rich people live there but i dont.

lastly 2 special elections in our area 59th and 60th state reps

and everyone in those districts can vote for either candidate regardless of party.

in the 59th leslie rossi was the trump house owner. her opponent mariah fisher is on ligonier council . her recent ad this past week said she would work hard with republicans to get things done, what a great line and someday it may actually occur but not in our lifetimes.

and thank you bypass for bypassing voting today !
Looks like liberal loser Peduto got his ass kicked by another liberal loser

And until The 3am fake vote dump in Philly, looks like Dictator Wolf has lost his dictator powers thanks to a strong conservative vote.
Not at all familiar with Ed Gainey, but he couldn't possibly be worse than Pedildo...could he?
Looks like liberal loser Peduto got his ass kicked by another liberal loser

And until The 3am fake vote dump in Philly, looks like Dictator Wolf has lost his dictator powers thanks to a strong conservative vote. Originally Posted by berryberry
do clowns get unemployment, asking for a friend !

all four ballot issues passed , awesome, i guess the 3am software didnt get there in time in philly but at least i can now pay for their fire depts.
Not at all familiar with Ed Gainey, but he couldn't possibly be worse than Pedildo...could he? Originally Posted by snoopy75
It's hard to be as bad as Peduto but just looking at Gainey's priorities on his web site, the first is basically the whole Black Lives Matter bullshit of defunding the police and other woke liberal crap.

His second on the economy is a liberal wish list of more taxes, getting involved in getting workers unionized, growing the size of city government by hiring more people, etc.

And it goes on from there with more far left and BLM bullshit.
Not at all familiar with Ed Gainey, but he couldn't possibly be worse than Pedildo...could he? Originally Posted by snoopy75
Oh yes he can.