Igor has meltdown of the ages over Judges CA gun control ruling

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021...t-weapons-ban/

looks like Igor's spleen blew up.

30 twitter post rant over a judge ruling.

tsk, tsk, tsk....

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/statu...13392216547328

looks like he had a bad day. lol.
All I could read was 3 posts of his misinformation. Hope he strokes out.
Gavin is also upset...

God bless St. Benitez

The best part about the whole thing is that CA would have to request a stay after the 30 days is up. The 30th day will be July 4th, which a.) is a Sunday, where gov. offices will be closed, and b.) gov. offices will be closed on Monday the 5th in observance of the holiday.

So either way, there's going to be a 48 hour hole where CA citizens can buy all the uncucked guns they can buy.

It's Super Freedom Week 3.0, but this time it's guns instead of magazines.
Then we need to put together a supply run to fruits and nuts.
Then we need to put together a supply run to fruits and nuts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
On the contrary, if you need to buy anything from any online sellers, buy them now before the prices shoot up. $10 magpul mags were going for $50 during previous "freedom weeks". It usually takes a bit of time for the prices to recover.
Anyone got any .444 Marlin shells to sell?
Wow. I don’t think that guy has ever even seen a firearm, let alone fired one. His lack of knowledge on the subject kinda reminds me of Lucas McCain and his nonexistent plethora of Henry rifles.
...Lucas McCain and his nonexistent plethora of Henry rifles. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Henry rifles ARE weapons of war! The current administration wants all of them.
Henry rifles are a pretty conversation piece. I have a Golden Boy and a Big Boy, they’re unquestionably the smoothest, most well built lever action rifles that I’ve ever shot, but their only practical uses are hunting and target shooting. ANY lever action firearm is a poor choice for home/self defense or combat.
How many of you Liberty loving patriots have actually shot another person as a civilian?

How many have pulled a gun on another person while not committing a robbery?

Just as I thought.
How many of you Liberty loving patriots have actually shot another person as a civilian?

Just as I thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What kind of questions are these? Prove nothing and are usually asked by instigators. Most gun owners have never had to pull a weapon on another person. But are ready to do so.
Henry rifles .... ANY lever action firearm is a poor choice for home/self defense or combat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nobody was talking about "choices" .... at least I wasn't.

When you have idiot-U.S. Representatives wanting to ban 50 cal. AR!5's then it's not about "choices" when they claim that "military style" weapons should be banned ... a Henry was DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED as a "military style" weapon. So was the revolver. So those firearms fall into that "at risk" definition and description.
What kind of questions are these? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, first and primarily ... consider the source.

It occurs to me that shooting someone or being shot is a personal, private matter for which no one should inquire. But people who can't wipe their own asses ask and dwell on others' experiences. Providing that information is inappropriate and asking about it is ludicrous. Someone's watching too much TV.

Just as I thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's your point?