URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...u/151439990444
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta hotel
Activites: Hj
Hair Length and Color: Long brown/grey middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wasn’t bad til she took off nighy. Room stunk. No tits. belly. No ass.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for sharing... 60 y/o.. wow, sounds like the name Nana is spot on.
  • Rib
  • 07-15-2021, 07:32 AM
I don't know how you guys deal with that nasty hotel.
Asian roulette in this part of West upstate sucks big time.
I used to always find gems in Albany area and other cities.
  • Kiwip
  • 09-21-2021, 08:31 PM
The only problem I have with Asian Roulette and the AAMP scene is that it often reeks of trafficking compared to the AMP/Spa scene.
Can't be afraid to pull your chips before the pit boss say no more bets. Don't like what you see, say thanks but no thanks, and turn around and leave. The places are all handled by people who understand the bottom line. If enough people decline and the bills aren't getting paid they have 2 choices, close up shop or get some talent in there that will pay the bills. If they can put 60 year old has beens in the room and a bunch of schmucks pay them where is the incentive to bring in some decent talent?

Use your heads fellas and don't be afraid to walk. I would jerk off every day of the week and twice on Sundays before I pay for that!
Can't be afraid to pull your chips before the pit boss say no more bets. Don't like what you see, say thanks but no thanks, and turn around and leave. The places are all handled by people who understand the bottom line. If enough people decline and the bills aren't getting paid they have 2 choices, close up shop or get some talent in there that will pay the bills. If they can put 60 year old has beens in the room and a bunch of schmucks pay them where is the incentive to bring in some decent talent?

Use your heads fellas and don't be afraid to walk. I would jerk off every day of the week and twice on Sundays before I pay for that! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
This gentleman knows what’s up
This gentleman knows what’s up Originally Posted by Presj22
Yup, agree completely.

Plenty of Asian Roulette available again. Just walk if someone you see doesn't catch your eye and you should be fine.

Good report OP.