First timer

First time going to the strip club? Any suggestions which one?? Was looking to get lap dance and bbbj. And what’s the damage ? Thanks in advance
I usually go to the church, centerfolds, and treasures. I recommend the church for some fun girls. I have a list of you want it DTF AND NOT DTF chicks.
I've been to strip clubs all over the world, and St. James (off Rankin road and also called "Church") remains one of the best.
The SJ is my go to place although lost a lot of old reliables during the pandemic and haven’t had time & $ too research the newcomers. I did get some air dances from a hot young big breasted blonde, I cut her off after two dances since I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. I thought I was the one with the balls in the dance cubicle but apparently she had a pair as well (SHE ASK WASN'T I GONNA TIP HER? NOPE).
Ahya79: need to go various locations like go to 45 N to WILD BUCKS, S to Paradise City or Show Palace 59 Colorado or chicas! Etc. #TrueGentleman

Prowler: Send your list, please.
  • mac
  • 06-10-2021, 10:19 AM
List?
  • r66
  • 06-10-2021, 10:31 AM
I hear you.... not just with the pandemic, but before...miss Charisma....
List? Originally Posted by mac
Yes a list bro. So you don't waste your time. It's got over 35 chicks on it
I hear you.... not just with the pandemic, but before...miss Charisma.... Originally Posted by r66

I miss her too but I have a few girls similar to her I can tell you about.
OP - here's the best advice:

CASH ONLY - NO PLASTIC IN THE CLUB. Do not do not do not use a credit card there. Ever. Never ever. Never. Cash only.

Have fun.

Cash only.
  • r66
  • 06-11-2021, 10:30 AM
I miss her too but I have a few girls similar to her I can tell you about. Originally Posted by prowler97

Would be great to hear about them.
Please dm me that list
OP - here's the best advice:

CASH ONLY - NO PLASTIC IN THE CLUB. Do not do not do not use a credit card there. Ever. Never ever. Never. Cash only.

Have fun.

Cash only. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Agree cash only , and only take how much money you want to spend that night.
And bring in only the cash you are willing to spend. When the big head gets a few drinks in him the little head will try to take over. So limit your drinking.

Tip your waitress.

Generally: Get premium access and do some ROS reading on this forum.
Definitely would like that list.