Name: Karman Delight
Phone: 469 860 8234
Email Address: Didn't ask
URL / Website: https://fort-smith.skipthegames.com/...t/255703700989
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Southside of Fort Smith, hotel
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blond/brunette, straight, a few inches below shoulders. Well kept appearance.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3", 115, very fit and toned body, complexion is very nice. A cups that are a little saggy for her age and lack of other mommy damage. She was wearing shorts and a halter top. Victoria's Secret bra and panty set. Make up was modest that gave her a very attractive overall appearance. She smelled great and was only slightly applied so her perfume was not overwhelming. Overall a very classy and attractive appearance.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, appreciate the honesty. Fort Smith is like the badlands, hard to tell or trust.

Except for the menu, sounds like it turned out well.
Thanks Frank. Certainly a rarity for Ft Smith, and likely will disappear soon so act fast. Also, she spoke as though she spends time in NWA so there is certainly a monger or 2 reading this knowing the cats out of the bag because while she's pricey for Ft Smith she's on average or below for NWA.
Nice review! She’s fucking hot 🥵 thanks for all the valuable info. Lots of great details here... 👍
Excellent, thorough review...well done!

I saw her Sunday, review forthcoming…