Date: 6/22/21
Name: Mia
Phone: 479-431-4238
Email Address: carmelhazel69@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=479536
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Near University
Activities: Greeting talking, body exploration, cbj, acg, cg, doggie,talk/cuddle
Hair Length and Color: Hair was dark and short. Very beautiful and perfect for her smile.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Mia is a pleaser. As soon as you enter the door she is dressed in a short skirt outfit. She is a visual treat and will have you feeling like a 100 bucks.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s a gem!
She's ymmv girl now.
Nice review
Nice review
Originally Posted by Baconman
  • AgFox
  • 07-01-2021, 05:03 PM
She's ymmv girl now. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Why do you say that? I’ve only heard good things. Just curious.
Hmmm
I've seen her several times and all were pretty open menu! I think she is more open if you are properly groomed. I love the school girl look with glasses, that puts her on the list itself!
Agreed. I seen Mia a lot of times and she never disappoints.
She's ymmv girl now. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Why do you say that
The only negative I have heard she doesn't allow daty
and maybe that's only till she knows you. I don't know that for sure
She is on my list to see
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed