URL / Website: Snap: classybellas
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Nice incall by Chic Fil A
Activities: NA
Hair Length and Color: NA
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: From everything I’ve seen on her reviews, her figure is banging. Just what I was looking for. Unfortunately I never got to experience it.
Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened to you. There are reliable ones here in Little Rock that wont ask for money up front.
Sorry about your experience. It gets better don't let a bad deal make you jaded.
Sorry this happened. Anyone that has been at this for long has a similar story to tell. All you can do is learn from it and not repeat your mistakes. Research, research and more research will definitely help as well. Good luck!
Wow. I thought that she was legit. I’m glad that I never contacted her about setting up a date and never will. That’s just sad.
Never prepay. At least you are safe. Worse things happen sometimes, unfortunately.
Sorry you had this experience. What the hell happened to this girl? Isn’t she the same one that used to work with Nicole Foxx? Well this one is a hard pass for me now. I used to hear how great she was, but reading shit like this on top of no DATY im like, fuck this nonsense!!
Thanks for sharing the "bad" experience. Helps all of us make informed decisions.
Can’t believe she’s been fucking up bad bad. Never would’ve thought she’d go this low. SMDH. Hope she makes it right...
The same thing SAME thing happened to me man. I wrote a review about it previously trying to get word out. Live and learn but at least you’re safe.
The same thing SAME thing happened to me man. I wrote a review about it previously trying to get word out. Live and learn but at least you’re safe. Originally Posted by Mr.Clean2021
Yes you did and thanks
Can’t believe she’s been fucking up bad bad. Never would’ve thought she’d go this low. SMDH. Hope she makes it right... Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

She still in snapchat posting to get the next one.
Great information! So valuable
They either go out a hero or stay in the hobby long enough to become a villain. It’s truly sad.
Thanks for sharing the "bad" experience. Helps all of us make informed decisions. Originally Posted by arealone
+1

Also +1 on the comment of “Never prepay”. It’s really tempting to a lot of mid-level providers. They seem to just have to ask/try it. I have several rules like this that I just tell them my old timer friends started me with and I always have and always will follow:

Never prepay
Never provide real life ID or work info
Etc.

Ironically, if you’d refused the prepayment cold, I’d lay odds that she’d have showed up.