Encounter: Bad Experience with Billie at Harmony Massage Therapy. AVOID!

• phizz
  • 07-04-2021, 06:59 PM
User ID: -
Date: 7/4/2021
Name: Bobi
Phone: 210-310-3702
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Thousand Oaks & Henderson Pass in North San Antonio
Activities: Rushed L1 and session ended in less than 20 minutes...
Hair Length and Color: Black hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description:Bobi was attractive compared to most AMP providers. She had light skin and appeared relatively young looking. But don't let above average looks fool you.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the intell.
Bobi has been ripping a lot of mongers off
lately.
It's too bad you didnt see this thread...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062497336
  • phizz
  • 07-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Bobi has been ripping a lot of mongers off
lately.
It's too bad you didnt see this thread...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062497336 Originally Posted by naughty4u1976

Good catch on that thread. Unfortunately, I had not been actively reviewing in recent months and therefore did not have premium access, which is what I would have needed to catch the dissenting feedback towards the end of a positive Bobbi review. I always have a bad habit of forgetting to ask names when visiting these types of places because they are always using fake names anyway. I really wish more people would post similar reviews to my experience with Bobbi rather than giving her all positive reviews through.

Looking back, my biggest regret was allowing Bobbi to pick up my folded up pants while I was on the table. I understand her intention was to make sure I paid her the tip up front while in the middle of the session with me being on the table. But to me, someone picking up your folded up pants is them touching your personal property without your permission.

And unfortunately for me, this was one of those circumstances where I would have had to take more time to think about it in order to react the way I should have.
My visit with her was a let dwn too
Paid hr was there for 40mins at most