But Trudeau understands the anger;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VlB1aHvm1J8/

Another Shit Weasel.
But Trudeau understands the anger;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VlB1aHvm1J8/

Another Shit Weasel. Originally Posted by bambino

Shit Weasel

BAHHAHAHAAAAA
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday denounced the burning and vandalism of Catholic churches that has followed discovery of unmarked graves and former schools for Indigenous children.

Several Catholic churches have recently been vandalized or damaged in fires following the discovery of more than 1,100 unmarked graves at the sites of three former residential schools run by the church in British Columbia and Saskatchewan that generations of Indigenous children had been forced to attend .

The nation also saw a series of attacks Thursday — Canada Day — on statues of Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and other historical figures.

Trudeau, himself a Catholic, said he understands the anger many people feel toward the federal government and Catholic church. The government has apologized for the schools and Trudeau has called on Pope Francis, too, to make a formal apology.
Is ppshrunk attempting to point something out?
Is ppshrunk attempting to point something out? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday denounced the burning and vandalism of Catholic churches that has followed discovery of unmarked graves and former schools for Indigenous children.

Several Catholic churches have recently been vandalized or damaged in fires following the discovery of more than 1,100 unmarked graves at the sites of three former residential schools run by the church in British Columbia and Saskatchewan that generations of Indigenous children had been forced to attend .

The nation also saw a series of attacks Thursday — Canada Day — on statues of Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and other historical figures.

Trudeau, himself a Catholic, said he understands the anger many people feel toward the federal government and Catholic church. The government has apologized for the schools and Trudeau has called on Pope Francis, too, to make a formal apology. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

To denounce violence on one hand and say you understand it on the other makes one a pussy.

What he should have said is" there is no justification for violence period and if one engages in violence, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law". That is how you make it clear to people that they can not, will not be allowed to take the law into their own hands.

There is no "understanding of violence", period. It is called "taking the law into your own hands" and that can not be.

Now, what would you be saying if a Republican said "I denounce the violence on Jan. 6th but I understand the frustrations of those that participated? Yeah, thought so.
To denounce violence on one hand and say you understand it on the other makes one a pussy.

What he should have said is" there is no justification for violence period and if one engages in violence, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law". That is how you make it clear to people that they can not, will not be allowed to take the law into their own hands.

There is no "understanding of violence", period. It is called "taking the law into your own hands" and that can not be.

Now, what would you be saying if a Republican said "I denounce the violence on Jan. 6th but I understand the frustrations of those that participated? Yeah, thought so. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I completely understand your analogy, but Patriots did not engage in violence on 1/6/2021
That good we need less church who is on hooker board and like churchs.
I completely understand your analogy, but Patriots did not engage in violence on 1/6/2021 Originally Posted by bambino

I guess we would have to delineate who was a patriot and who wasn't but a great deal of "those people" most certainly engaged in violence outside the Capital building where people dragging a cop and beating him can be clearly seen. It does no good to deny what can clearly be seen and there most certainly was violence perpetrated by the mob. Whether "No Patriots" engaged in this activity is not a debate I'm prepared to have.

https://www.wci360.com/more-than-140...hiefs-testify/

Police chiefs for law enforcement agencies in Washington, D.C. that responded to the Capitol Riots on Jan. 6 estimate that more than 140 officers were injured in the attack on the Capitol.
I guess we would have to delineate who was a patriot and who wasn't but a great deal of "those people" most certainly engaged in violence outside the Capital building where people dragging a cop and beating him can be clearly seen. It does no good to deny what can clearly be seen and there most certainly was violence perpetrated by the mob. Whether "No Patriots" engaged in this activity is not a debate I'm prepared to have.

https://www.wci360.com/more-than-140...hiefs-testify/

Police chiefs for law enforcement agencies in Washington, D.C. that responded to the Capitol Riots on Jan. 6 estimate that more than 140 officers were injured in the attack on the Capitol. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I also saw videos of the Capital police opening doors and ushering “protesters” into the Capital building. Many peacefully walked between the velvet ropes causing no harm. And many of them are still in jail for trespassing in the “People’s” house.
the first nations tribe banned all churches from their territory. talk about majorly pissed off.

07:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz45SUZx21U
Liberals ,, its all okay for the narrative
I also saw videos of the Capital police opening doors and ushering “protesters” into the Capital building. Many peacefully walked between the velvet ropes causing no harm. And many of them are still in jail for trespassing in the “People’s” house. Originally Posted by bambino

True but it is not a case that if "this" happened, then "this didn't happen". In this case, both things are true because we can see both things on camera.

And it makes no difference ( to me ) whether it was a "false flag", Antifa person beating a cop with an American flag or a Trump supporter, it still happened and that person and only that person and others doing the "same thing", should be prosecuted for a felony.

I could well imagine that those Capital police thought better of taking on a over whelming crowd and thought that trying to fight would have been a losing battle and only lead to more violence, so they stood back. As to whether they "ushered" them, I don't know.

As outrageous as the riot itself, is the treatment given and not given for purely political reasons. The given, solitary confinement, the not given, due process. The idea that they can't be offered bail, "because they might go out and do it again", is preposterous on it's face. Some if not all of these idiots, yes, they were idiots, actually believed that had a legal right to enter "their house" as they put it. Well, they didn't have any such right and any reasonably educated person would know that but they got caught up in their emotions as many idiots often do.

Anybody that a prosecutor can't be shown as having committed an assault or property damage, should of course be released on bail if their charge is trespassing.
canadian royal statues pulled down from pedestal

00:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9lp4idiOoI