Trump files class action lawsuit against Big Tech!

People were saying that H I M trying to prevent censorship was taking away our free speech
I'm curious about the definition of big tech
I'm curious about the definition of big tech Originally Posted by reddog1951
Pretty sure he specified it as Google, Twitter and Facebook.
So how does that differ from other technology? R&D in energy, medicine, transportation, pharmaceuticals, etc. Confusing.
I believe the thinking is that those 3 in particular have forfeited their status as private business and are now functioning as government entities. I’d disagree, unless you consider the democratic party “the government” as all three have clearly become its propaganda wing.
I believe the thinking is that those 3 in particular have forfeited their status as private business and are now functioning as government entities. I’d disagree, unless you consider the democratic party “the government” as all three have clearly become its propaganda wing. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The DNC actually tells them what to censure.

https://en-volve.com/2021/04/27/leak...o-that-helped/
So how does that differ from other technology? R&D in energy, medicine, transportation, pharmaceuticals, etc. Confusing. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It’s just a label the social media sites are known as.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/by-cen...me-reform/amp/
Ok. Hard to dispute hard logic.
Woo. Trump will lose, like he always does.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/tech/...uit/index.html
From the article above and the crux of the matter:

"Less than an hour after the event, Trump's team began sending out fundraising appeals related to the lawsuits. The website recruiting participants for the proposed class action suitsalso featured a link to donate, and the Republican National Committee sent out a fundraising appeal invoking the suit as well."

Sounds like Jim Baker, Jerry Fallwell and Jim Jones to me. Yup, donate all ya got.
"Less than an hour after the event, Trump's team began sending out fundraising appeals related to the lawsuits. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I'd wager that this is the REAL reason for filing the suit.
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2021, 04:33 PM
'Jim Jones' - is an amateur compared to Gov. cuomo and other fascist DPST heroes.
Jones - 909 people from cyanide poisoning

Cuomo ( and not the only fascist DPST governor who murdered elderly in nursing homes) - 13,00 DEATHS - AND UNREPRESENTED THE TOLL TO REMAIN IN OFFICE

Jones is An amateur compared to professional fascist DPST murderers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4448747001/
USA today is part of teh LSM fascist DPST bleating narrative publication cabal.

COVID nursing home deaths: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is running from his part in my dad's death

Nothing about how our seniors have been treated during this pandemic has been "beautiful." New York's COVID-19 death count has a very ugly dark side.

Tracey Alvino
Opinion contributor

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo called his and the state's handling of the coronavirus “beautiful.” My dad being placed on a ventilator wasn’t beautiful.
My brother sleeping in the hospital parking lot just so he could be close to Dad wasn’t beautiful.
Standing by helpless while Dad’s organs failed one-by-one, wasn’t beautiful.
Making the decision to take Dad off the machines wasn’t beautiful.
My father dying all alone wasn’t beautiful.
The Cuomo administration denying my father's family and community a proper funeral, wasn't beautiful.
Comforting my grieving mother every single day because she doesn’t want dad to be dead isn’t beautiful.
Hearing Cuomo blame these deaths on God, former President Donald Trump, Mother Nature, the media, the nursing home staff, and arguably even the nursing home patients themselves, wasn't beautiful.
Knowing Cuomo respond, “Who cares?” when speaking about the thousands of seniors who died and were not properly counted wasn't beautiful.
Nothing about the inhumane way our seniors were treated by the Cuomo administration was beautiful. It should be criminal.
My father's horrible, preventable death

My father, Daniel Alvino, had a huge personality. He was a veteran, a football fanatic, and his family meant the world to him. His booming laugh would be the highlight of every holiday, as well as the table full of food he took delight in presenting to his guests. My dad taught me from a young age the importance of being generous by helping needy children afford to play sports by funding their fees and buying their equipment. I know everyone says that their dad is the best, but mine really was the best man a daughter could ever want as a role model.
Janice Dean:COVID-19 killed my in-laws after Cuomo's reckless New York nursing home policy
In March 2020, he was placed into a rehabilitation facility in a New York nursing home after neck surgery. In phone conversations with him, he told us he was neglected and abused.
As the staff feared getting sick, he was made to eat with his face down in a dish like a dog because the aide refused to help him. He sat in his waste for hours on end. He didn’t even have his teeth brushed for days. Then, on March 25, the Cuomo administration ordered recovering coronavirus patients to be placed into nursing homes and forbid nursing homes from requiring patients to be tested. Sadly, my father was exposed to COVID-19 and started to show symptoms.
At the end of March, the facility told us he was well enough to come home. My family immediately caught the virus and my father was so sick he had to be rushed to a hospital. On April 14, 2020, Dad died of COVID-19 at the age of 76.
New York hides the damage

Now we know Cuomo wasn't counting my father as among the deaths associated with nursing homes.
The New York Attorney General's Office released a report in January that said the state may be undercounting COVID-19 deaths of nursing home residents by as much as 50% because it doesn't include residents who were transferred to hospitals. That means the true death toll of New York nursing home residents is around 13,000 people, as opposed to the state's 8,677 figure.
On Thursday, the Cuomo administration's deception became even more despicable. The governor's top aide admitted they froze the count of nursing home-related deaths because they thought it would make the administration look bad in an ongoing federal investigation. This is according to the reporting of multiple publications, based on anonymous sources and transcripts.

OPINION
COVID nursing home deaths: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is running from his part in my dad's death

Nothing about how our seniors have been treated during this pandemic has been "beautiful." New York's COVID-19 death count has a very ugly dark side.

Tracey Alvino
Opinion contributor

btw - RD - USING JIM JONES WAS A HATEFUL POST.
So how does that differ from other technology? R&D in energy, medicine, transportation, pharmaceuticals, etc. Confusing. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Confusing? Like Geraldo said the other day concerning this crime wave and what is causing it when he said "if you don't watch Fox News or read the New York Post, you can't completely comprehend what is going on" because MSM isn't covering the story.

You asking that question reminds me of that. How in the world could anybody paying attention , I wondered, not be aware of the censorship going on, the collusion ( not necessarily an agreement they entered into ) between Facebook, Twitter and Google, and their minders in the Democrat party but like he said, if you aren't watching or reading media that is actually reporting on this story instead of hiding it like Hunter Biden's laptop is "Russian propaganda so we won't cover it", you wouldn't know about it.

It's really quite amazing what is happening.