Chuck Grassley now has Hunters laptop

I understand that Old Man has some good spank bank material to enjoy..
No covering up now;

https://gab.com/JackMaxey1/posts/106545603752821225

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
The feds have orange mans tax returns
The feds have orange mans tax returns Originally Posted by Missburger

rudy and tucker have hunter's laptop dirt. let's see which pile of shit is highest ..

BAHHAAAAHHAAAA
I understand that Old Man has some good spank bank material to enjoy.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what does that even mean?
  • oeb11
  • 07-10-2021, 08:01 AM
The feds have orange mans tax returns Originally Posted by Missburger

Haters gotta Hate.

and Hate is self-destructive.

Be my guest!
Say hello to Fidel on the way.
Adam Schiff "You mean that laptop that Putin put together"?

Got to hand it to Putin CCing other individuals ( Bobulinski ) with those damaging statements just like the "real "Hunter might do. This is all to funny and frustrating for words. Right now there is more evidence to impeach Biden for lying and corruption, then they ever had document wise, on Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 07-10-2021, 03:33 PM
HF - amen - good sir!
No covering up now;

https://gab.com/JackMaxey1/posts/106545603752821225

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
What they'll do is give Joe Biden an offer he can't refuse. Something like, Resign from your office and we won't convict Hunter or if you don't, he's fucked, lol. Like I've been saying, when you don't do the right thing bad things happen.
What they'll do is give Joe Biden an offer he can't refuse. Something like, Resign from your office and we won't convict Hunter or if you don't, he's fucked, lol. Like I've been saying, when you don't do the right thing bad things happen. Originally Posted by Levianon17

As unfathomable as it may be and it is, I think both Joe and Hunter will skate if the House doesn't return to Republican hands in 2022 and they don't have the balls to impeach Joe whether the Senate will find him guilty or not.
As unfathomable as it may be and it is, I think both Joe and Hunter will skate if the House doesn't return to Republican hands in 2022 and they don't have the balls to impeach Joe whether the Senate will find him guilty or not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
They will not skate. They are traitors. Pure and simple.
They will not skate. They are traitors. Pure and simple. Originally Posted by bambino

That's to strong a word for me. They are corrupt and Joe Biden has lied to the American people. They said the last President that they said was corrupt and lied, with no proof, was impeached, twice.

I wouldn't bet a dollar that both don't get away with this. I see no evidence that the Democrats will expose them, hold them accountable or Republicans will impeach if given the chance.

The FBI is sitting on a mountain of evidence and yet no indictment of Hunter or Joe.

And has the Durham report been permanently squashed? Looks like it.
That's to strong a word for me. They are corrupt and Joe Biden has lied to the American people. They said the last President that they said was corrupt and lied, with no proof, was impeached, twice.

I wouldn't bet a dollar that both don't get away with this. I see no evidence that the Democrats will expose them, hold them accountable or Republicans will impeach if given the chance.

The FBI is sitting on a mountain of evidence and yet no indictment of Hunter or Joe.

And has the Durham report been permanently squashed? Looks like it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Maybe some more riots will get them off their ass to hold them accountable. That strategy seems to work for the Dems every time one of our upstanding Black Citizens gets brushed by a white Cop.

And has the Durham report been permanently squashed? Looks like it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

• oeb11
  • 07-11-2021, 09:20 AM
mm - thank you - such creativity - how stunning.