Date: July 2021
Name: Ella
Phone: 479-363-2297
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...a/706800709219
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Fayetteville near 49
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Titty play, FIV, FIA, great passion, MSOG, Multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite very sexy with a Beautiful Ass, sweet hips and very fit
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the very informative review iamrollin! She sounds like my kind of lady with the sweet yet nasty and fun IOP. I am not sure I could get past the “Daddy” moniker, but I might be willing to make an exception if she is as good as you say. Very nice review!
Fuck yes! I have had my eye on her. Thanks for the informative review.
All the pics in her ads are from Jordyn Jones...an “influencer” in California with 6.6 million Instagram followers lol so any comment on her appearance compared to the fakes?
  • AgFox
  • 07-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Nice sleuthing!
Great review. don’t worry about the pics. Starr has a pretty good success rate with finding real young, hot thangz. If this ever dries up we’re in trouble
She is actually more Petite than Picts tight tiny sex filled package. She looks like she may break but fucks like the best of them. Honestly one of my best experiences until it ended. Wanted so much more. It was an hour of non-stop romping.
Most of Starr’s entourage post similar look alike picts. I have not been disappointed by any of them as far as looks.
Thanks for the great review, very informative. You indicated she is a smoker - I'm rather sensitive to the smell - was it noticable?
Only slightly noticible
Well done, good sir.
The smoking gets to me, even a hint. Even the smell from vaping can kill the mood if it’s scented. Uggh
Damn fine review! I've also had her on my radar!
Bravo!!
Has anyone else seen her? Curious to learn more