Oliver Stones new video on the JFK assassination

Oliver Stone EXPOSES JFK ASSASSINATION Coverup? (Watch!)

Legendary director Oliver Stone talks about his new film ‘JFK: Revisited: Through the Looking Glass’ on RT’s ‘Going Underground’ episode.

Stone discusses:

▪️JFK’s often over-looked campaigns for peace with the Soviet Union and Cuba
▪️Details exposing an alleged coverup of JFK’s assassination, including CIA involvement & why powers wanted him dead
▪️JFK’s preparations to shatter the CIA and his belief the war in Vietnam was a mistake
▪️Lee Harvey Oswald’s supervision by the CIA
▪️How events leading up to JFK’s assassination were meticulously planned and CIA’s involvement on the day – plus much more!

Watch the full 'Going Underground' episode on RT here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVso_wpata4

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl
After seeing Oliver Stone's first Movie JFK I often wondered just how close he was to the truth of JFK's assassination. I think it was known by many people long ago that the Warren Commission was fiction.
After seeing Oliver Stone's first Movie JFK I often wondered just how close he was to the truth of JFK's assassination. I think it was known by many people long ago that the Warren Commission was fiction. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Complete fiction. Dr Cyril Wecht is an expert on this event . He’s had symposium s in Pittsburgh. I trust what he says. It was a coup d etat.

https://whowhatwhy.org/video/dr-cyri...detat-america/
  • oeb11
  • 07-14-2021, 10:46 AM
Oliver stone - a Hollywood wide eyed and empty headed radical liberal?

He is suppressing 'his' Truth that 'Trump' was behind teh assassination.
another fiction from Stone I won't watch.
i think the CIA was behind his assassination.

there were some strange events that took place at CIA's photo recon office. this guy proccessed the film and was the first one to watch it. he says when he saw the film again, he says it was not the same film, frames were cut/altered.

they also wanted to make the lone shooter stayed front and center instead of the multiple shooter theory.

the shooting itself was obvious JFK was shot from the front.
Warren Commission was fiction.and ALL commissions are fiction to cover the truth cia mill indust complex

^^^ problem is most people believe the hollywood crap to be real ^^
Oliver Stone EXPOSES JFK ASSASSINATION Coverup? (Watch!)

Legendary director Oliver Stone talks about his new film ‘JFK: Revisited: Through the Looking Glass’ on RT’s ‘Going Underground’ episode.

Stone discusses:

▪️JFK’s often over-looked campaigns for peace with the Soviet Union and Cuba
▪️Details exposing an alleged coverup of JFK’s assassination, including CIA involvement & why powers wanted him dead
▪️JFK’s preparations to shatter the CIA and his belief the war in Vietnam was a mistake
▪️Lee Harvey Oswald’s supervision by the CIA
▪️How events leading up to JFK’s assassination were meticulously planned and CIA’s involvement on the day – plus much more!

Watch the full 'Going Underground' episode on RT here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVso_wpata4

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl Originally Posted by bambino
Of course. Russia Today is your source for news. So you all ARE Russian plants. lol
Of course. Russia Today is your source for news. So you all ARE Russian plants. lol Originally Posted by Gaijin
What????
Contemporary conspiracy theories must be in short supply.
I got a headache from all the theories and conjecture on Stone's first crack at JFK. And I'm from Dallas and went to the Texas Theater.

No thanks!

When does all the "secret" documentation that was classified for 100 years get released?
  • oeb11
  • 07-14-2021, 02:31 PM
Of course. Russia Today is your source for news. So you all ARE Russian plants. lol Originally Posted by Gaijin

Sad how DPST religiosity zealots cannot give up their disproven russia Hoax - so SAD!
  • oeb11
  • 07-14-2021, 02:34 PM
AnyOne who visits Dallas - take time and visit the Sixth Floor Museum - in the old Bookstore building - the Sixth and Seventh floors are a wonderful museum with thought provoking exhibits.

The Window oswald used is closed in by plexiglass - but the window above on the seventh floor is open
and Provides a great view of what oswald would have seen - including crosses on Elm St. where the limousine was as bullets were fired.

Tickets available on-line.
  • oeb11
  • 07-14-2021, 02:35 PM
Contemporary conspiracy theories must be in short supply. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Please visit the Sixth floor Museum. https://www.jfk.org/
I got a headache from all the theories and conjecture on Stone's first crack at JFK. And I'm from Dallas and went to the Texas Theater.

No thanks!

When does all the "secret" documentation that was classified for 100 years get released? Originally Posted by gnadfly
most of the docs have been declassified.

theres like 10% remaining. CIA managed to persuade trump not to declassify the remaining ones.
i think the CIA was behind his assassination.

there were some strange events that took place at CIA's photo recon office. this guy proccessed the film and was the first one to watch it. he says when he saw the film again, he says it was not the same film, frames were cut/altered.

they also wanted to make the lone shooter stayed front and center instead of the multiple shooter theory.

the shooting itself was obvious JFK was shot from the front. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this is the former CIA Recon officer I was talking about. I don't think he realized back then that he was part of a "cover up".

01:25:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_QIuu6hsAc