Keith Olbermann Has Some Thoughts on the Second Amendment.

• oeb11
  • 07-14-2021, 05:20 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...dment-n2592527

Well, Keith Olbermann decided to pop his head out of the bunker to give a lecture on the Second Amendment. Yeah, you might want to grab a drink or seven if you want to watch. To put it simply, it’s an attempt at gaslighting us on gun rights. According to Mr. Olbermann, the Second Amendment doesn’t mean we can own firearms. Despite the text, which is clear, and eons of legal precedent, Olbermann says owning guns isn’t a right. He wasn’t alone either. That’s the new rule. If you don’t like something, just invent stuff and see if it flies. These guys have an entire industry and a major political party there to give them cover. They got away with lying about Russian collusion and Hunter Biden’s laptop, so why not try and slip this piece of illiterate history through the cracks.
Olbermann decided to offer this lecture to remind people that he’s still around, I guess. It also comes at a time when a potential mass shooting could have happened during the MLB All-Star game. You might not know about this because there hasn’t been much reporting about it. Why? Well, the suspect isn’t a white guy.
“Whether or not you’re going to watch tonight’s baseball All-Star Game, consider that they may have broken up a planned mass shooting there.
And ask yourself: why doesn’t the 2nd Amendment have the word “own” in it?
The 2nd Amendment does NOT authorize gun OWNERSHIP! ” tweeted Olbermann.
It’s all ALL CAPS so it must be correct, huh?
And as you know, this isn’t the first time the former ESPN and MSNBC host said something stupid:

Another smirking , supercilious impressed with Itself NY DPST fascist.

gaslighting - the idiot knows no History or law.

Keith Olberman - Stand up for your idiotology - come to my home and try to remove my legally held weapons from a law-abiding citizen. and after breaking down my door - You will receive teh appropriate welcome!!!

may the gangs and thugs of OBLM and Antifa - fascist DPST enabled terrorists - break into your building and do what gangs in NY do to foolish, idiotologically impaired DPST's who believe that the way to control weapons in teh hands of criminals - is to confiscate Ar-15's from law -abiding citizens.

I hope they have a good time with U.
Who listens to that miserable fuckhead?
ol' keith has been fired or run-off from his past jobs for being a pure asshole!
hes an entitled twit that no one likes to work with.
smug and rude are HIS best qualities
What part of “Keep and Bear” does this clown not understand.?
his middle name is Theodore

he's really Beaver Cleaver!

BAHHAHHAAAA
The entire reason the 2nd amendment exsists is because of azzhats like that.

Pure history, the British in the Boston area were going to take guns from folks.
Um no, bring it on and we'll kick your azz out of town.
And the Lexington and Concord fights started the revolutionary war
who's keith?

lol.
A few years ago, SCOTUS found that the Second amendment does in fact give private citizens the right to own, posse and bare firearms as individuals in the "Heller decision".

As the liberal left loves to say about abortion rights in the Roe v Wade decision, "It is settled law!".

We can argue all day over just what the concept of "settled law" is, but ad long ad the one stands so will the other decision.
Why does one need to give a lecture on the 2nd amendment?
  • oeb11
  • 07-15-2021, 06:59 AM
The entire reason the 2nd amendment exsists is because of azzhats like that.

Pure history, the British in the Boston area were going to take guns from folks.
Um no, bring it on and we'll kick your azz out of town.
And the Lexington and Concord fights started the revolutionary war Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

the fascist DPST tyrants need to understand that history -

many American law- abiding gun owners see their hysterical rants - ie 'beta beto' - and and recognize the seriousness of eh organized fascist DPST's attempts of throw out the Constitution in their lust for absolute Power and Control of America..

One answer - From My cold dead hands - Tyrants!
^^^ right SMH , and ""SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"" I guess that's to difficult for some to understand

DPST , erase history , doublespeak hypocrisy idiotism = TYRANTS
Why does one need to give a lecture on the 2nd amendment? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly.
It is what it is.
^^^ right SMH , and ""SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"" I guess that's to difficult for some to understand

DPST , erase history , doublespeak hypocrisy idiotism = TYRANTS Originally Posted by rexdutchman
When they become victims of a violent crime they'll change their tune.