Should they cancel the Olympics?

It might happen. Lots of athletes testing positive for COVID 19. No spectators. Why bother? Money that’s why.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/20/...-of-games.html
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2021, 08:23 AM
Cancellation of Olympics is just a prelude to further hard lockdowns to destroy the economy, free enterprise, and freedom by china and the fascist DPST vassals in america and throughout teh world.
^^ 100% ^^ just the beginning
We can agree on one thing. Too much money paid for the Olympics so it’s not gonna be canceled. They are on the verge of an uncontrolled outbreak and I suspect some of the bigger talents will pull out.
We can agree on one thing. Too much money paid for the Olympics so it’s not gonna be canceled. They are on the verge of an uncontrolled outbreak and I suspect some of the bigger talents will pull out. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
WRONG!
The locals want it cancelled. The olympic committee is self serving and doesnt care what happens. Theyve already made their money. They are almost as corrupt as the U N.
I now care about as much for the Olympics as I do the NBA.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2021, 01:18 PM
JS - Agreed - please add teh NFL to that 'woke' list i boycott.

When the money of lost viewership due to 'woke ideology' ends contracts and athletes are not paid- we will a different type of entitled whining from athletes who virtue of sports excellence think they are Entitled Special human Beings.

Those who contend i am a Racist caused by my birth - are not 'entitled' to my Patronage or Money.

Including 'reparations'!
It might happen. Lots of athletes testing positive for COVID 19. No spectators. Why bother? Money that’s why.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/20/...-of-games.html Originally Posted by bambino
You said it all. If there was ever to be a super-spreader event to cross-pollinate all these strains of COVID, this would be it.
Aren't the vaccines working? Complicated situ. If your star athlete tests positive but ours doesn't?

Didn't the NFL go through last season with being cancelled? They postponed a couple of games. Couldn't the Olympics taken note?

All in all I don't care much. After all the Olympics were a proxy for defeating communism. We did that didn't we?
Aren't the vaccines working? Complicated situ. If your star athlete tests positive but ours doesn't?

Didn't the NFL go through last season with being cancelled? They postponed a couple of games. Couldn't the Olympics taken note?

All in all I don't care much. After all the Olympics were a proxy for defeating communism. We did that didn't we? Originally Posted by gnadfly
We did in the 80’s, but communism is making a big comeback. Especially in this country.

Didn't the NFL go through last season with being cancelled? They postponed a couple of games. Couldn't the Olympics taken note Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think the Olympics is doing something close to what the NFL did. I'm going to watch a little of it, but I think it is a farce this year. Too late to cancel, but they should have, a month ago.

Lots of Medalists will have asterisks by their names.
this is up to japan's leaders. they're in a rock an a hard place. they'll lose face if they cancel.

alot of their own citizens want to cancel.

I don't think it really makes a difference on what they do.

problem is 98% of them are following mask mandates and covid is up!
They gonna cancel ""see covid is so bad "" all part of the narrative