Not enough info for a report

Met a lady on Seeking that made it a point to say she was a "squirter" so I DM'd her

Minimal texts later and she was at my place and she brought a ukulele?! Asian, 53, scars, and she'll give you her fucked up concentration camp story.....Anyway....

Starts playing and singing and I start sliding her panties off.

So time for the deed and she starts gushing a few minutes into DATY.

Stood up and slid it in, BB, and a few more minutes she was a firehouse again.

Mish, Dogg, sideways and just gushing. My floor was covered!!! I said some of that has got to be piss. So she stood up, spread her legs and pissed all over the floor with noticeably yellow fluid.

Not a looker, not cheap ($350), and I had to mop!!! Fun to BB and CIV though.

Might find her again, but nothing I'm dying to repeat.
Well, this is definitely quite different.
I remember seeing a user regarding that ukelele lol. She did say she was older but this is hella interesting lol.
I remember seeing a user regarding that ukelele lol. She did say she was older but this is hella interesting lol. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Seeking A seems to be the new back page.
  • Pyle1
  • 07-20-2021, 03:25 PM
I think there is plenty here for a report. Was she talented on the ukulele? I am imagining her playing "tiptoe through the tulips ".
  • Pyle1
  • 07-20-2021, 08:10 PM
Op you're not "dying" to repeat but you would. You obviously enjoyed it so that's all that matters.
Op you're not "dying" to repeat but you would. You obviously enjoyed it so that's all that matters. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Oh yeah, had she been a little more attractive, she'd be in the rotation.
I have known her quite some time...her sessions evolve and she is actually an awesome person. I will have to say the pee is new to me but the rest sounds about right.

Thanks for sharing elf
What’s the link to her Seeking profile?
Perhaps this phrase .... "she was at my place" .... explains floor pissing?
I've been out the game for a minute. What site is Seeeking? What is the full name of the site?
Good ole
Sasha