Cancellation Fee

I believe that ladies should charge a cancellation fee for cancellations within a defined window (as they define).

I also feel that if they cancel within their own window that they should offer a discount for the next visit.

I think that Seinfeld did an episode on this. Adding some humor for levity but encouraging the ladies to consider this.

What is fair for the goose is fair for the gander.
Cancellation fees are almost impossible to collect, unless the person wants to see them again and will pay it to schedule an appointment.

Which is why some want to go to deposits.

It is really all a balancing act. If a provider is travels to a new location she needs to be realistic about pricing for that area, and make sure she is on the well looked at websites for that area. 1 hour times are a get to know a person and introduce a person to see if they can have lots of fun together. When the time frame increases to 2 or more hours I can see the reason for a deposit.
I believe that ladies should charge a cancellation fee for cancellations within a defined window (as they define).

I also feel that if they cancel within their own window that they should offer a discount for the next visit.

I think that Seinfeld did an episode on this. Adding some humor for levity but encouraging the ladies to consider this.

What is fair for the goose is fair for the gander. Originally Posted by breathlessbanana
The issue with the "future discount" is it almost never happens. I've had numerous ladies over the years offer a reduced rate or a "deal" to make up for them having to cancel or no show. To this day, I don't think I've ever collected on even one. Had ladies offer one on the house. Doesn't happen. Lets face it, once the dust settles, (and they think they're clear of you posting something negative), they don't want to see you for a much discounted rate. They're not doing this for nothing. If you ever WANT to see her again, better to just tell her you understand and not to worry about the discount. Otherwise just move on because she will most certainly.
Falcon,

You are certainly correct. I find it disappointing when people do not abide by the same rules, conditions, or guidelines to themselves as they do to others.

Oh well, I guess that is why refer to this as a hobby rather than a profession.