The Great Black Hope Herschel Walker... PASS!

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle...bf1fc859137ff8

Herschel suddenly began appearing all over the media, a year or so, ago. Big Trump guy, funny how most of the black men FOX was able to scrounge up, were all old-ass retired athletes. And one old-ass Athlete a Congressman from Utah, Burgess Owens.

That one black guy Fox always gets (forgot his name, he is an Attorney), screams his way through every tv segment. Calm down, Bro..

Anyway, Herschel comes across as a dumb, lazy-speaking cornbread Georgia Hick. Is this who you want opposing Warnock??
Damn thats a racist post! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post comes across as though OP is a previledged colonial WHITE MALE slave owner.

We also know how you treated the Koala bear.

We will not forget.
Giggle and call names. The black guys who ardently support Trump are largely deficient. Those are all YOU can get.

Of course, there are only 4-5. The same crew that show up night-after-night on FOX, to ''prove'' Trump has black support.

You exalt Tim Scott, a mediocre Senator, because he is the only black Republican Senator in 45 years. Ironically, the one before Scott, Ed Brooke, none of you ever mention. I doubt more than 3-4 guys here ever heard of him.

You would hate him if you knew him.
All of the names you've dropped I've never heard of.

You are distracting from the fact that YOU and YOUR people have OPPRESSED the KOALA BEAR for the last hundred or so years!!!!!!

I, having been a KOALA BEAR in a past life, DEMAND your REPETENCE!
You and your bullshit.

H I M
Giggle and call names. The black guys who ardently support Trump are largely deficient. Those are all YOU can get.

Of course, there are only 4-5. The same crew that show up night-after-night on FOX, to ''prove'' Trump has black support.

You exalt Tim Scott, a mediocre Senator, because he is the only black Republican Senator in 45 years. Ironically, the one before Scott, Ed Brooke, none of you ever mention. I doubt more than 3-4 guys here ever heard of him.

You would hate him if you knew him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tim Scott a mediocre Senator?

Kanye West enjoys in H I M.

Ask Rae Sremmurd about H I M.

Up like TOWE!

Tim Scott a mediocre Senator?

Originally Posted by winn dixie
At best.

Why is it everytime someone starts a thread that is negative towards Right-Wing Republicans, the Rightists here immediately try to change the topic, derail the message? Why not address Hershel Walker?

Because you don't want to. He is a Georgia Hick, a shitty candidate. You agree, but don't want to post it. Thus you steer the discussion away. Republicans are so Cowardly.
Who tf is Hershel Walker, bruh?

I worship TOWE.

That's all you need to know.
At best.

Why is it everytime someone starts a thread that is negative towards Right-Wing Republicans, the Rightists here immediately try to change the topic, derail the message? Why not address Hershel Walker?

Because you don't want to. He is a Georgia Hick, a shitty candidate. You agree, but don't want to post it. Thus you steer the discussion away. Republicans are so Cowardly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
All wrong! You posted a very racist post with stereotypes!

That will always get called out
All wrong! You posted a very racist post with stereotypes!

That will always get called out Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah, sure. You are afraid to admit you don't like Walker.

Coward.
You got called out, Chicken Tan.
You got called out, Chicken Tan. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You got called out. You sit there stroking your McDingDong and avoid the topic. Coward.
Yeah, sure. You are afraid to admit you don't like Walker.

Coward. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
#34 was awesome! Impeccable reputation and great man!

You started a tasteless and racist thread!