Corpus Christi GLMI

OK folks it has been way too long since we had a GLMI (Gathering of Like Minded Individuals). Got back from the Laredo Social last week and decided that we need to have a gathering here in Corpus Christi.

It will be in October around the middle of the month. If you have been to a gathering before you know what to expect. If you have never been well let me just say that it is a gathering of beautiful women and respectful gentlemen.

If you would like to attend send me a pm. If you have attended one of these festivities before, you are already vouched. If you have never attended before, I will need at least two providers to vouch for you.

As always I refer you to Item #30 in the Guidelines which reads as follows:

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff.
Hell of a deal. This should be great fun.
Let me know the date and I shall see if I can find a co-pilot, or two, or more.
Oct. Sounds good too me.
We already have 6 requests for invitations.
I'll make that a luck 7!
Count me in.
Wow. The count is already over 12.
Ok, that's about enough hardlegs at the party. Lets focus on the ladies that will be attending now.
Mr Smith, I second that motion.
I should be home. That's right about the time my divorce will be final. However that will also be after a 15 day trip to the Dominican republic.
Ok, that's about enough hardlegs at the party. Lets focus on the ladies that will be attending now. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I agree with mr smith
I should be home. That's right about the time my divorce will be final. However that will also be after a 15 day trip to the Dominican republic. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Hell I'll buy you a drink and we can toast the bitch goodbye.
-Who does one need to contact in order to get vouched into one of these chingas hootas'es?

-What if I can't get a provider to admit being with me
?

Hell I'll buy you a drink and we can toast the bitch goodbye. Originally Posted by rjdiner
My time will be tight. I will get home on the 12th then leaving again on the 17th but if it can fall in these days I'm in.