Tampa Visitor Seeking.

I'm a long time hobbyist in my 70's from Missouri who visits St. Pete area a couple times a year to enjoy my hobby.
I have multiple reviews on TER and on this board. But in recent years, my only acivity other than an occasional AMP visit,
has been with my long-time Florida ATF during my visits here. And it was wonderful!
Unfortunately, she has retired and I find myself old, lonely and starting from scratch without anybody to vouch for me.
I could use help finding a mature GFE with a twinkle in her eye who doesn't dress or act like a hooker,
appreciates being treated with respect and kindness,
Likes to have fun,
but also enjoys a little romance;
sunsets on the beach,
sharing a glass or two of wine,
good conversation,
and non-rushed cuddl'n at evening's end in my condo on the beach.
PM if you could help this senior citizen find happiness in Florida once again!
At my age... this October could be my last time! Help me go out in style with a smile on my face!!
I'm from Missouri as well. Springfield was fun for me. Just moved here about 4 months ago, but I find the best results are reviews here, Tryst.link, P411.com. You'll find some good ones there. I'm 69 years myself. Still love the hobby.

Happy Hunting Gramps
I check Tryst, ECCIE and TER, but personal recommendations are best. Would be nice to uncover a gem UTR who could use some cash, feel safe..and may actually enjoy the company of a old-school older gentleman who treats her like a lady.
Heck, you're just a kid.
BTW I agree completely: Springfield is a great hobby town...
Us old farts gotta keep on keep'n on...
I greatly appreciate the PM's from fellow hobbyists...
Thank you! The feedback and leads are very helpful.
I posted here becasue it's a Co-ed board and
was hoping to hear from a lady or two who might be interested in meeting me. I realize what I'm looking for is companionship and intimacy (what we used to call GFE in my day), and not exclusively the physical side of the hobby. That may be more personal involvement that what many would be comfortable with.