State: North Dakota
Address: Hotel by cinema
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bj,Daty,Daty,Daty, doggy,missionary,modified missionary
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Multi brown and gold long curly nice friz texture
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall 5'8 slender tone curvy on the rear with good cushion firm breasts for small and bit sagged but no point deduction. Slight bush on which i like. Tattoos and chest scarring. An ebony goddess figure
Recommendation: Yes
Are you taking about. https://fargo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/701652930072
If so please post a link.
Thanks for the review. However there is no contact information, no phone number, no link to any of her ads, so therefore no way for any one else to contact her, so it limits the usefulness a lot my friend.
Sure am
Thanks for the review. However there is no contact information, no phone number, no link to any of her ads, so therefore no way for any one else to contact her, so it limits the usefulness a lot my friend. Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23
As i am new to this site i dont have all the bugs worked out yet. But i bet dollars to donuts u knew exactly who i was talking about
And really the usefullness wasnt to get her more business it was to rave about a good meet. Im selfish. I could post 30 more. And its taken me this long to post that one
Yes I was pretty sure who you were talking about, but not completely because she isn't black or African. I reviewed Katy and have known her about 5 years already. But probably not everyone else on this board knew who you were talking about. Raving about a good meet and not giving contact info to me is just bragging and doesn't contribute anything for anyone else. If it was an oversight on your part I understand as you say you are new. But again, thanks for the review.
It was the user id at the top that threw me in to confusion and i didnt know was is my id the my info afterwards it needed and ya now i know but thanks for the advice have fun stay safe.