Times are tough so....

....That when a female has a special for an amount of time it's not nice to expect to pay the same price everytime.

For instance if you go to your local grocer and one day they have a sale on a certain item, then you go back a week later and it's regular price. If you liked the item you'll be willing to pay again.

Me, myself, often run specials and just because they see the reviews they argue about what so and so paid. SO Please guys, we are going through enough. If you like what cha got and continue to come back I will have no problem giving a repeat customer discount.

So my point is "and I've spoke to many other beautiful providers who often say they have the same issue" is don't expect or assume. When in dought ask and we will tell you!
Thanks for reading my rant!
Vintage aka Christina needs love! :0(
Just the fact that you put out a special is respectful of tough times and I applaud you for doing it. If we want to hobby and need a discount to do it then we have to make the appt when the specials are running. To expect you to run them on a constant basis is not realistic.
Specials are nice! The End!
The problem is there are a lot of girls who run "endless" specials. It gets to the point as to whether they actually have a set normal price. It is like one of my local furniture stores. It seems like every week they have some sort of a special. The running joke is that specials ARE the normal price. If you offer specials and reviews state the special price, expect guys to at least want that rate. I don't mind providers running specials, but they need to clearly indicate in their ads what the current rate is. If there is a special, make it clearly known this is a special rate and not the normal rate. Also, make it clear how long the special is in effect. Finally, when the special is over, make sure there are no misleading references as to what the current rate is (i.e. make sure all websites used for advertising agree on the rate). I've run across quite a few providers who have multiple venues with rates that do not agree from website to website. For example, their personal site as one rate. A BP ad has another rate while P411 has a third rate. Nothing more frustrating than seeing a provider who has a variety of rates posted all over the web.
Just the fact that you put out a special is respectful of tough times and I applaud you for doing it. If we want to hobby and need a discount to do it then we have to make the appt when the specials are running. To expect you to run them on a constant basis is not realistic. Originally Posted by burkalini
Gotta love Burk.
The problem is there are a lot of girls who run "endless" specials. It gets to the point as to whether they actually have a set normal price. It is like one of my local furniture stores. It seems like every week they have some sort of a special. The running joke is that specials ARE the normal price. If you offer specials and reviews state the special price, expect guys to at least want that rate. I don't mind providers running specials, but they need to clearly indicate in their ads what the current rate is. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You are one smart man dear. That is why I have always liked you. I believe that specials devalue a girl's service tbh. Now there's nothing wrong with giving a favorite client a special because you enjoy being with him - I don't understand anything else. Louis Vuitton doesn't go on Sale does it? Pussy is not a need but a luxury item. Why should it go on special? I don't understand that logic.

If I were a guy and a lady put a special out there and I can still find it via google, I would pay the lowest rate advertised. I can't stand when ladies offer specials and then complain that he showed up with that rate - just don't offer them at all!
Gotta love Burk. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Now you tell us???
....That when a female has a special for an amount of time it's not nice to expect to pay the same price everytime.

For instance if you go to your local grocer and one day they have a sale on a certain item, then you go back a week later and it's regular price. If you liked the item you'll be willing to pay again. Originally Posted by 82vintage
you just compared your p***y to groceries? I just can't...
I'll put it to you this way - You know what the beautiful smart providers do when their's no money
in their base city? They tour! I made a killing this month just from touring alone. If you can afford it, do it.
Gotta love Burk. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi I'm not going thru that one again. lol
Naomi I'm not going thru that one again. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
You know you looooooves me
You know you looooooves me Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I think it's one of those love hate things Noami. Sometimes I want to just shut you up and some times I just want to fuck you. I think thats why BJs are so good they do both.
I think it's one of those love hate things Noami. Sometimes I want to just shut you up and some times I just want to fuck you. I think thats why BJs are so good they do both. Originally Posted by burkalini
Omg. I have to make this my signature. You will never forget you said it. I don't know what to say ---- Awww shucks!
Well we don't have to worry about the fucking part as you don't FS guys like me.
Well we don't have to worry about the fucking part as you don't FS guys like me. Originally Posted by burkalini
Now why is that Burk?
Now why is that Burk? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Because I said he'd have to kiss me and he said he wouldn't kiss a provider LOL.