Something new?

I have heard great things about Arkansas. I don’t really travel anywhere accept for KC, was thinking of trying out Arkansas for a couple days sometime soon. But I am not sure what cities?

jadecooper081609@gmail.com

Attachment 876727
Northwest Arkansas and Little Rock are your best options in Arkansas
I can imagine several gentlemen in Little Rock (central AR) that would be interested (raised hand)
Gorgeous pictures Arkansas would be lucky to have you .
I recommend Bentonville and feel free to hit me up for more recommendations.
Id be happy to help
I would do Rogers / Bentonville . The clients are wonderful and there is some lovely places to see and restaurants to eat at . If you have any questions or need references for clients here just let me know I will be more than happy to provide them for you .
Little Rock!
Little Rock
Check your email 🙂
Bentonville/Rogers - Hot Summer and Laurenspencer either one/both would be excellent resources for you.
Bentonville and Rogers
Bentonville and Rogers Originally Posted by Picksix

Why is everyone dumping on Fayetteville? We #2 in population now!

And Arealone, don't even fucking say it!
Why is everyone dumping on Fayetteville? We #2 in population now!

And Arealone, don't even fucking say it! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Eh, we usually include Fayet'nam as our bastard step-child anyway, like it or not. If it's NWA vs Central Ar, we have your back, Fayetteville. If it's NWA only...FU Fayetteville, B'vill rules!

I'd say either choice is a good bet for her and I wish her the best no matter what is decided.
Another vote for Bentonville/Rogers. She needs some class with all that ass! LOL
Another vote for Bentonville/Rogers. She needs some class with all that ass! LOL Originally Posted by g0lfnutt

Can't disagree with that! LOL!
Little Rock