URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....o/152900725410
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: My buddy's house
Activities: BBBJ, Mish
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulders maybe, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably around 5'6, definitely more than the 115 lbs she advertises. At least 150-160. Cute face.
Recommendation: No
This is a great review and hopefully others heed this. Thanks for reporting
Beelzeboss....Good report. I too was wondering about 'Chelsea" my self. Her pictures actually depicted a world class ass. Thanks for your intel, I'm not going to try her. I guess this is what we do reviews guys!
If she doing bareback with you, she doing it with every other guy. I actually have seen her twice. I had seen re a couple of weeks ago, because or her description of herself, I was intrigued. I soon realized I had seen her before, back in January or February. Candy had a doubles partner that she worked with, who she said didn't post on stg, but did occasional doubles with Candy for the experience and the extra cash. The missing tooth was what triggered my memory.
She was decent enough in bed. After our recent meeting, I inquired about doing doubles, and she never responded. I'd give her a yes recommendation, but with the caveat that she's not exactly as described.
I must have been more intoxicated than I thought because I don't remember a missing tooth. Or maybe she got it fixed...