I survived Ida but need help !

If anyone in the surrounding areas of Nola that do fences for homes please call me ASAP I know Nola and Metaire most places are not open . ECCIE people have been a blessing to me since I started Nikki I am hoping someone will be able to help . Please text me or pm me on ECCIE I need this ASAP
I counted the boards on both sides and roughly estimate 500 I single counted them. On a humorous point something ICE COLD would be GOLD right about now lol 5045759004
Thank you to all who reached out today . Fence will be up by next week and have a new generator bought for me . You all are the best ! Take care everyone and I will be up for fun soon just not going to entertain being all stinky that’s gross ! Xo
If I were closer I'd bring my RV with a Shower. LOL
Nikki,
Great to hear you are getting a generator. Just make sure you run it in the yard away from windows and doors to your house and garage. Not everyone is aware of the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning from generators if fumes enters your house.

Good luck !
Nikki,
Do you fuel for your generator? I will be in Metairie sometime tomorrow.
Let me know
Ice, Guard by Baby Cakes ball field. Free.
Zuppardos, Roberts and Rouses are both open.
I was in and out of Zuppardos in 10mins for ice yesterday. They are also taking credit cards if you’re outta cash.
hugs to you my seeet friend!!