URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/195702919895
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Rochester/Greece
Activities: bbbj, hjtc, fiv, tit play
Hair Length and Color: Brown a little below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: (she says she's Indian) Short, maybe 5'. 100lbs? Cute butt. Most of the ad pics are probably 4 - 5 years ago.
The pic in the black onsie thing is closest to her looks.
Recommendation: Yes
She's pretty good. I'll post a Review about her soon...
Thanks for indicating which pic is "closest to her looks". Might hit that if she really does outcall.
Thanks for indicating which pic is "closest to her looks". Might hit that if she really does outcall. Originally Posted by Withnail
Yes, she does...
Yes, she does... Originally Posted by Area1255
Great. Thanks.
I had a appointment set up with her as she is about a 10 minute drive from my house and when I walked into that dump of a apartment and seen the disgusting mess everywhere i told her thanks but no thanks !! Not a huge fan of entering a house apartment type building either and having to walk past other apartment doors especially up to the 2nd floor with only one way out....but that's just me !!
I set an appointment and she smelled

This was years ago

Maybe she took a bath in those years but I doubt it
"My name is Singh, motherfucker! Why you keep calling me BaBu?"
No smell detected while I was there.
I set an appointment and she smelled

This was years ago

Maybe she took a bath in those years but I doubt it Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Lol. Not one bath since.

(Did u still fuck her?)

No smell detected while I was there. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Bath confirmed. Line on up boys.
Fucking place stinks and is dirty.
I’ve seen her just once. Place is a little ruff. I’ve repeated in worse places but only because the pussy out weighing the shit hole. Not the case here

Look at the number of views this review has compared to others. There are many who are curious about her. And I bet many of those "viewers" see her out of the same curiosity.
Yeah i notice alot of guys try her out at least once. Still she posts ads constantly. I guess no consistent regulars.
I did not even go through with the date. I said I pass, don't need to go home smelling like cigarette smoke! I wish these providers think not to smoke. Alot of them do, I don't and hate the smell. All I need is my SO ask why I smell of smoke. She asked me if I was serious, I would not put my ass on that bed.