“Am I Going to End Up Dying Here?” – Pregnant American Woman Stranded in Afghanistan Says Taliban Hunting Americans Left Behind by Biden

Good Job. Beijing Biden... lol. But it's her fault, amiright, Beijing Biden supporters!?

Good Job. Beijing Biden... lol. But it's her fault, amiright, Beijing Biden supporters!?

Originally Posted by texassapper
Cry me a fuckin' river Karen.

George Perry Floyd Jr. was an African-American man murdered by a police officer during an arrest after a store clerk suspected he may have used a counterfeit $20 bill in Minneapolis. Derek Chauvin, one of four police officers who arrived on the scene, knelt on Floyd's neck and back for 9 minutes and 29 seconds.
Why tf did you post a picture of the retard?
Because the Karen still has privileges. She should just shut the fuck up and not drivel.
Why? Because she's white?

Idiot George was killed because him and the cop were both morons. You can not prove it had anything to do with skin color.
I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but if not than that's pretty telling.
Why? Because she's white?

Idiot George was killed because him and the cop were both morons. You can not prove it had anything to do with skin color. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yes I can. Only because he's black. The moron was scared if him.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but if not than that's pretty telling. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Telling of what? You're not too sure of anything?
That doesn't prove anything. Even if you had a stat that said 60% of white cops hate black people. That still doesn't imply 100%, or that 100% of white cop and black people interactions are racist, even if they happen to be negative interactions.

THere's no evidence that Derek is a racist. You're just pulling up shithead stats and implying that the stats mean racism. They are just stats. They're numbers with no meaning. You're assigning what you think they should mean.
disgraceful
That doesn't prove anything. They're numbers with no meaning. You're assigning what you think they should mean. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Just look at the video. That proves it was all about race. Or just watch the trial. Like I did.
disgraceful
disgraceful Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yup. That Karen thinks she's important. Disgraceful. For sure.
You are disgraceful, in my opinion.

It's not a funny troll.
You are disgraceful, in my opinion.

It's not a funny troll. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Why tf did you post a picture of the retard? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Maybe to remind us of how that Drug Addicted Thug liked to Rob and Point a Gun at the Belly of a Pregnant Woman... Whelp, that's what I got out of that post...