URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=228114
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Near McCain Mal
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Lazy K-9, Mish, K-9
Hair Length and Color: long, brown, had hair extensions
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: petite, more attractive body than face, slender hips, nice butt, B cups
Recommendation: No
Yikes.......that is all I can really say.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm just speechless.
Is she on the sites? I’m curious who this person is so I don’t have the same experience.
Dang, that’s crazy bad. I’d rather have a NCNS than that. Mental note, avoid Carmen in NLR
Hey brother, sorry you had a f’d up experience! But, thank you for sharing! It’s good to know that not everyone will have a stellar experience as some of the reviews insinuate.
Is she on the sites? I’m curious who this person is so I don’t have the same experience. Originally Posted by Dwoo10
No, she's UTR...

...and in fairness, she's given excellent service to others. I just drew the short straw, I guess.

All I can say is Wow. I feel bad as I recommended her to you. 95% of all my experiences with her have been positive. I have seen her more then any girl but lately she has been going through something. Not sure what, but really sorry this happened after all my praises to you personally about Carman.
Man, so sorry to hear this... I've seen Carmen 4 or 5 times now and had a nice time each time. However, everything you describe about her personality is spot-on but sounds like she was in overdrive during your time together. Also, when she told you she sees only 4-5 clients a week, not sure I believe that. I have seen evidence of several in one day, me being one of those. Hopefully for her and the rest of us this was an isolated experience.
Yeah, I had a similar experience. She was nice but all over the place. Talking loud, on the phone, and she ripped apart (literally, clothes, shoes, suitcases thrown across the room) her already in shambles bedroom and closet looking for a rubber that was nowhere to be found and then tried the “feel my arm, I’m on birth control” line. I declined, blew 2 in her mouth and got the hell out of there. Maybe an off day for her.
They say, no guts, no glory. You have deep respect from me. Hopefully your next review will have the glory!

Sorry that it happened, I really am. But I'm going to say your stories are the most entertaining to read and will always get a laugh outta me!

SAS, I'm grateful for the lead, and I'd never hold a fellow hobbyist responsible for the behavior of a provider. Hell, I've made some glowing recommendations of a couple of low traffic girls, only to have a couple of our brethren question how the two encounters could be so different. Unfortunately, happens all the time. Fortunately, you have EXCELLENT taste in ladies which match my interests, and have been super generous. So, 100% thanks to you and that's all - keep em coming, brother!!

Lando, that's making me kinda sick...seeing as how I was wearing a rubber band with lots of fringe
https://americasuits.com/women-leath...nge-belt-skirt

when I finished hard in her obviously BB friendly kitty...and junior was beat to hell...I have a feeling I'm about to be investing another $$$.29 at anylabtestnow...again. :|

Ex, thanks brother! Glad to entertain...Life is short... RWE says “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

My variation on a theme says, If you're out there blazing a trail anyway, might as well have some fun with it...and hope the next guy gets your sense of humor...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/101964379039264466/

lol