First you were deplorable....

First you were told you were deplorable....

Now you are being told you are a dummie.... by perhaps the stoopidest person on the planet.....

Biden dismisses protesters who heckled him as he toured storm-damaged northeast: 'They don't understand'

President Joe Biden addressed hecklers who shouted at him about his chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, claiming that they don’t actually live in the area he was touring and suggesting that they were upset about his climate change position.
And just so you know.... Dopey Joe says that Hurricane Ida is from climate change......
Note to Joe -- we've been having hurricanes long before the invention of the horseless carriage....
I don't think anybody has been taking the cadaver in chief seriously for 4 or 5 months, minimum, at this point.
President Joe Biden addressed hecklers who shouted at him about his chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, claiming that they don’t actually live in the area he was touring and suggesting that they were upset about his climate change position.
Red Cross volunteers ????
Joe Biden's climate change "position"

The dumb fuck and his Weather Cult...Says there are wetlands in Nevada..."They don't call them 'tornadoes' anymore..."
Jeezus h Christ Pauly. Ur BDS is really getting outta control. You fuckin lost… get over it. Turns out the email lady (and roo) was/is right about you guys, and I truly hate to admit that.
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
That's funny shit.
Jeezus h Christ Pauly. Ur BDS is really getting outta control. You fuckin lost… get over it. Turns out the email lady (and roo) was/is right about you guys, and I truly hate to admit that. Originally Posted by trojantide

You fuckin lost… get over it. Originally Posted by trojantide
The biggest loser is the USA.... I'll be fine

Turns out the email lady (and roo) was/is right about you guys, and I truly hate to admit that. Originally Posted by trojantide
No idea who the email lady is.... maybe you can enlighten
Roo and I agree on more than you thinck.... for instance -- both parties suck.... Unfortunately.... his party controls the house, senate and pres.... so they are today's target....
Just be patient though.... two of those three branches will be changing in a year.....

Now.... if I'm still talking Biden in 2025.... (when he get's booted) then you can accuse me of BDS.....
Now.... if I'm still talking Biden in 2025.... (when he get's booted) then you can accuse me of BDS..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Joe steps out of office, Harris starts Obama's 6the term ????
For Privileged Progressives, ‘We’ Means ‘You’
From climate motorcades to maskless public parties, they don’t follow the rules they impose on all of us.

If there’s a defining feature of modern progressives’ self-image, it’s the idea that—by dint of their supposedly superior education, their association with like-minded members of global elites and their immersion in the various rites of the contemporary secular religion—they are more knowledgeable and virtuous than you, the inferior classes.
They are the masters now. And like masters through most of history—from tribal chiefs to Roman patricians, absolutist monarchs and totalitarian tyrants—their superiority is such that the rules they make don’t apply to them. They apply only to you, the unenlightened.

It’s been evident in the year of hectoring we’ve received from our leaders about the inherent racism of the American system.

When fabulously privileged white progressives talk about the evils of white privilege, don’t think they’re talking about themselves. They are morally excluded from such judgments because they subscribe to all the right nostrums about diversity, equity and inclusion. They mean you.
Now you are being told you are Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar