URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....l/824857445507
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North Glen
Activities: DATY, MIS, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: mid brownish
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: ad says 22 but she told me she is 27. Not very clean, she needed to do laundry but her body didn't smell bad. Small breast maybe a cup if that but nice butt
Recommendation: No
It really is amazing the number of gals that get into "the hobby" that simply half ass it, (if that) and don't apply themselves. I'm not sure if they have NO idea just how well they COULD do with this, but I'd bet they have never put much effort into any job, so....
It really is amazing the number of gals that get into "the hobby" that simply half ass it, (if that) and don't apply themselves. I'm not sure if they have NO idea just how well they COULD do with this, but I'd bet they have never put much effort into any job, so.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Think about it,
How many little girls grow up aspireing to be hookers when they get older?? Most are forced into it by bad choices they have made, by bad habits or both.
They are uneducated and unmotivated. They couldn't hold on to a job if it was glued to their ass.
Perhaps by giving shitty service they feel they are useing us and it makes them feel better about themselves.
Before anyone starts laying kindling around a post remember that I said "most". There are those who chose this path and provide great service and truly enjoy what they do. They are indeed a pleasure to spend time with.
I've been with some college graduates that were pretty fine.

Have to agree with grayturner.
Have not been with her, and have not seen any reviews until yours. Appreciate you taking one for the team. She's off my dance card.
Thanks!!
I have NO argument with your post at all, but it still seems odd to me. I realize full well that some "ladies" don't want to do this as a vocation, but why bother. If your going to give crappy service your going to be out before you even get started, and your only going to see the bottom tier of clients once the word gets out, and it does of course. Just another reason I don't see ladies who aren't on P411 and generally reviewed here. No sense even wading through all that nonsense and dealing with all the issues that come with.....
That's why I read the reviews and why I do them. She's been around for a while on STG and I've wondering about her. I think it's her first review and probably the last on here.
I had attempted to see her a few weeks ago. When I saw her I drove off.