URL / Website: spacitygirlz.com
City: Hot Springs
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown off of Olive St.
Activities: Bath, NURU, BBJ,CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short Blonde and in shape.....probably a hot dish 15 years ago. It is not that she is older, it seems like it has been a hard life.
Recommendation: No
Damn. That's the first I've heard of such an experience there. The normal feedback is they are expensive for what you get but being under the influence is different. Sorry you didn't have a good experience there and thanks for the information.
I saw her a couple times many moons ago…less mileage then and not so squirrelly. This place IMO has went downhill in quality the last 10 years. Sorry for your experience.
Sounds like she followed the general trend of Hot Springs itself. The place feels like it had the sould sucked out of it before you even get to downtown.
That’s unfortunate. She was excellent the couple times I have seen her and was fully engaged and left the room in a sweaty hot mess.
I visited Angelina this past Thursday. My first visit to Johnson’s. We schedule via email and she was chatty, but in person she was kind of quiet. All I got was a brief massage and a HJ to completion. She has a tight body, but did not look like her photos in her face. I agree, 10 years ago she was probably super hot, yet she is not unattractive by any means. She let me play with boobs and ass a bit, but I went to touch her “down there” and she stopped me. I was pretty disappointed by that, even though I knew I only paid for an half hour, I was expecting a bit more.