Adrianavasini (P312545) The queen of no shows

I think I'm crazy for wanting to spend $300 for a HH but that body is amazing. We texted each other Wednesday and set up a date for noon on Friday.

When I wake up in the morning I see she texted me at 04:30 and said she couldn't make noon could we do later in the afternoon. We then set up the date for 2:00PM. She ghosts me again and I send her a text saying "Wow being stood up twice in one day".

She texts me back with a story she had to be with her son and didn't have her phone but can we do 2:00PM on Saturday.

My big head says no but my little head over rules him and we now have a date for 2:00PM on Saturday.

Well you know what happens here, so ghosts me again. Now for the third time. and the last as she is off my list of women to see.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2021, 09:08 AM
Report her to P411 staff and take your $ where it's appreciated, hookers that can't get it together end up in this industry past her grandmother days

Imagine when age kicks in and that body isn't as nice anymore with her still pulling these time wasting stunts? SMH
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Well I see that all you extremities are tiny.