Drunk Pelosi

My baby loves her vodka.
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 06:52 PM
My baby loves her vodka. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You better start wearing a condom when you do her WD. She's not going to get pregnant but you don't know where that snatch has been. Cougars like her get drunk enough and they'll fuck anything.
My baby loves her vodka. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You better start wearing a condom when you do her WD. She's not going to get pregnant but you don't know where that snatch has been. Cougars like her get drunk enough and they'll fuck anything. Originally Posted by Tiny
WD is not ahem, anything ????
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 07:17 PM
WD is not ahem, anything ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hell no. WD would be the love of her life if she didn't have a husband and a political career to worry about.
So are winery owners subject to the tax on millionaires? And, taxed on unrealized gains? That winery land she controls has got to be worth a fortune.
  • Tiny
  • 09-26-2021, 07:54 PM
So are winery owners subject to the tax on millionaires? And, taxed on unrealized gains? That winery land she controls has got to be worth a fortune. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It would be except that Nancy and the other Congressmen will set the threshold on any mark-to-market capital gains tax high enough so they won't be subject to it. Remember Elizabeth Warren's wealth tax during the 2020 campaign? It would only be levied on people worth more than $50 million. Now Liz at the time was worth about $12 million. She probably figured if the tax started at $50 million, she would never have to pay it, even if she became president and later wrote a blockbuster best seller. Or at least something that would sell better than her Native American recipe book, Pow Wow Chow.
Can't read the OP.
Hee Hee! American capitalism at its best. Good thing she runs the House o' Congress with her iron fist. It's the onley way she can raise all yer taxes!

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 09-27-2021, 09:02 PM
Can't read the OP. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's Nancy Pelosi with some drunk guy's voice dubbed over whatever it is that she's saying. It totally screwed with my brain. I'm not ever going to whack off again while thinking about Nancy.

Oh, btw, Bienvenidos! Good to have you back.
She's just another demented old fool ,,,, Part of the Three Blind Mice
It's Nancy Pelosi with some drunk guy's voice dubbed over whatever it is that she's saying. It totally screwed with my brain. I'm not ever going to whack off again while thinking about Nancy.

Oh, btw, Bienvenidos! Good to have you back. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you, my brother!

I recommend loping the mule to Lauren Bobert! Just be careful when you shoot!
Dear Maricopa County Board of Supervisors:
Your legal counsel should inform you that if you delete data now or take other steps to alter or hide evidence related to the 2020 election, you can be charged with obstruction of justice.
In regards to the Maricopa audit, how do you verify the legitimacy of a vote?

One way is to match the signature on the ballot with the voter's recorded signature on file.

The Arizona Auditors were not given signature files so they were not able to match signatures.

They still found duplicates, one line scribbles, and completely blank signatures on ballot envelopes.

Another way is to go knock on doors. The Arizona Auditors were not allowed to canvas, but private citizens led by @VoteLizHarris did go knock on doors.

When they knocked on doors, 34% of the people who said they sent in a mail-in ballot did not get their vote counted in the 2020 election.

5.6% of people found out, people who do not live at their homes were voting mail-in ballots from their address.

This is insane! The election was decided by 0.5%!

Imagine if the auditors had been able to do a canvas and combine that into the report.

Well, we already know what that would show because @VoteLizHarris knocked on the doors.

If 34% of voters aren't getting their mail-in ballots counted and 5.6% of voters are ghost voters not living at addresses, imagine how many bad signatures they would have found if they had allowed them to match signatures?

And, only the Lord knows what George Soros' sheriff is hiding on those routers and splunk logs, but it can't be good based on all the nonsense he made up to keep them out of the hands of the auditors.

Maricopa's election was a complete sham just like the 2020 election was around the country.

They added 35 million mail in ballots and changed the election laws in 37 states so they could flood fake ballots in for weeks before and after the election.

They also woke up half the country to the fact that their votes are being stolen.

Canvas every state. Audit every election. Put cameras on every dropbox in the country.

If law enforcement won't do their job, the American people must rise up to the challenge.

@KanekoaTheGreat