This girl

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...a/711748268461

Can anybody give info on this girl? Thanks in advance
Asked that question a few times
I take it you didn't get any answers.
Crickets
This may be the most useless response ever - but there have been a few reports about her here or the other site. The challenge is finding them without a name. As I recall the reports were less than favorable and that she did not look as good as the pictures. My memory could be off - but I have had her on my no fly list despite the fact that she looks good in the pictures for some reason. I know this is not much help.
Actually it sounds typical of most of the "ladies" on STG. I'm sure it's true. Thanks
Wait….correct me if I am wrong but I do believe this is another version of a Harley Quinn aka jade aka etc advertisement
Wait….correct me if I am wrong but I do believe this is another version of a Harley Quinn aka jade aka etc advertisement Originally Posted by Snood273
I thought the same thing at first but this girl seems to be based in Schenectady, whereas Harley usually just says "Capital District" so I wasn't sure. Still it could be.
I have met her. Had to wait a while .Menard balls . Was ok but never went back
Sorry . That mm be kind of hard .
I thought the same thing at first but this girl seems to be based in Schenectady, whereas Harley usually just says "Capital District" so I wasn't sure. Still it could be. Originally Posted by Chuck353
Harley has been know to work out of Schenectady. Def. her
Harley has been know to work out of Schenectady. Def. her Originally Posted by Snood273
Thanks. Appreciate the heads up.
Don't think it her. Phone number not the one she usually uses but who knows. Might be easier to just call and ask her.
Meet her once. Pics are accurate. I never went back
Harley has been know to work out of Schenectady. Def. her Originally Posted by Snood273
Def not her.. she's been on central in colonie for awhile now.. and she has many diff ads on stg with pics that are clearly her