yet another lawsuit being prepared......guess who ?

Donald Trump is preparing to sue to block the release of White House records from his administration to the House select committee scrutinizing the 6 January attack on the Capitol by claiming executive privilege, potentially touching off an extended legal battle over disclosure.

This is a former President of the United States filing lawsuits endlessly. It is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

He doesn't want anyone to find out he was behind the whole thing.

yawn
I'm gay.
Donald Trump is preparing to sue to block the release of White House records from his administration to the House select committee scrutinizing the 6 January attack on the Capitol by claiming executive privilege, potentially touching off an extended legal battle over disclosure.

This is a former President of the United States filing lawsuits endlessly. It is a disgrace and an embarrassment. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They tried to impeach him endlessly, so one good turn deserves another. I hope Trump throws one wrench after another in the Democrats plans. They are all are a bunch of idiots anyway.
They tried to impeach him endlessly, so one good turn deserves another. I hope Trump throws one wrench after another in the Democrats plans. They are all are a bunch of idiots anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17
After reading your avatar, you have so much room to talk let me tell you.
They tried to impeach him endlessly, so one good turn deserves another. I hope Trump throws one wrench after another in the Democrats plans. They are all are a bunch of idiots anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17
FTFY
After reading your avatar, you have so much room to talk let me tell you. Originally Posted by Little Monster
The messiah of jussie smolletts
yawn Originally Posted by winn dixie

You got it exactly right. That is what the whole country thinks of Donald Trump lawsuits.
You got it exactly right. That is what the whole country thinks of Donald Trump lawsuits. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You actually got it right. The country knows they’re a hoax.
After reading your avatar, you have so much room to talk let me tell you. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I have a lot of room to talk knowing what a disastrous bunch the Democrats are.
You got it exactly right. That is what the whole country thinks of Donald Trump lawsuits. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What does the country think about the PISSANT??
I forgot about your man crush...
Lot of screaming...
I have a lot of room to talk knowing what a disastrous bunch the Democrats are. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No, you're blaming other's for the disaster that was left behind and the disaster that your side is purposely trying to cause.
No, you're blaming other's for the disaster that was left behind and the disaster that your side is purposely trying to cause. Originally Posted by Little Monster
The only thing that was left behind by Trump was an Economy that was looking pretty stable and a country that was becoming more energy independent compare to years past. That all changed on January 20th 2021 when Joe Biden was inaugurated.